• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Club Marinators - futsal season

Ted

I'm like you eggy, f'kin pumped to get to play some footy mate. woot!

Mick if you don't want to use the sparta name thats cool, i just thought it sounded great and looked awesome. Other names were limited in making an emblem.

I sussed out some kits and for 8 kits (7 player & 1 keepers) is was $57 each.
Shirts come numbered front and back from 1 to 8 but an extra $5 per shirt to have the team name added.

marinermick

i like sparta too, but just wanted to make it democratic

we can also discuss the uniform situation to see if those costs prohibitive to some

BAD BULLZ

looks great if our team starts discussng tell them i'd be up for it but i must have number 8
I like the sparton idea it'll just make it easyier to wanna stomp on ya throats  :pirate: :piralaugh: :piralaugh:like i need an incentive :piralaugh: :piralaugh:
grrr so fired up still got 3 weeks i havent even kicked a ball for 2weeks let alone another person :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup:

Ted

Eggy said:
looks great if our team starts discussng tell them i'd be up for it but i must have number 8

no worries mate, number 8 is also my prefered number lucky we are in different teams lol. But meh as long as I can play the number matters not!

Herbs

Ted said:
Leaves the 2nd team with

Mick (manager)
Herbs (gk)
Bear
Ted

Harry (mariners4ever) ?
Kareem ?
Deano ?
Ravana ?

Early squads show my team winning the comp easily, all we need is the Kareem? to become a Kareem!

BAD BULLZ

Yup indoor and outdoor  :thumbup:

What have i missed since i ve been away? BEAR N KAREEM ON THE SAME TEAM ??? ??? ???

i'm not trying to provoke anything but few months ago i wouldnt think it possible?

oh and pfft my teams the A team

Ted

We should put all anomosity aside in the name of futsal! Nah seriously the lists are not concrete yet so we don't know who is playing in what team.

If two people that don't get along happen to be placed in the same team, then so be it I guess. As long as we can play as a team and have fun doing it, then thats all that matters...

oh and win or two never goes astray!  :piralaugh:

marinermick

Ted said:
Eggy said:

no worries mate, number 8 is also my prefered number lucky we are in different teams lol. But meh as long as I can play the number matters not!

eggy is stirring because he knows i refuse to play unless i have number eight

however, numbers are not necessary in futsal

Kareem

if there are only 8 players...do the numbers have to be 1-8?
Coz I love no10 ;)
If not- bags no4- Fabregas/ Sergio Ramos :D
10>8>4>
Thats if we bother with the kits

and on the bear thing- i feel much safe playing with him then against him :p
nah jk

I'll have no problem going over and shaking his hand when meeting every1...

I went over the top...I think he went over the top- water under the bridge?
we hvaent insulted each other for like 2 months at least ;) (too soon to speak? :p)
Note: I'm not going to take no crap i dont deserve- but I aint going to hold no grudge- no player bigger than the team? I was just want to have fun like everyone else!

Ted

I'd be happy with a kit and no numbers if we could get them.

I am also waiting on a quote for shirts only, although these still have numbers front and back.

Paolo

Jimmydinho said:
Oh! and your socks will get shredded if you slide tackle.

Well considering it is illegal to slide tackle, any damage done to your socks is deserved

dru

Ted said:
If two people that don't get along happen to be placed in the same team, then so be it I guess. As long as we can play as a team and have fun doing it, then thats all that matters...

At least you guys have the mariners as common ground, I play with jets supporters. derby weeks I can hardly look at my team with out bloodlust setting in.  :p

Ted

dru said:
Ted said:

At least you guys have the mariners as common ground, I play with jets supporters. derby weeks I can hardly look at my team with out bloodlust setting in.  :p

So you the only Mariners supporter in your team? That would suck if you are as you would have to watch your team mates as well as the opposition for foul play.

Jimmy

keensy said:
Jimmydinho said:

Well considering it is illegal to slide tackle, any damage done to your socks is deserved

i believe i'm allowed to slide to save a goal or keep a ball in etc, if there is no one near me. Personally i dont are about the socks, but someone else might.

dru

Ted said:
dru said:
Ted said:

So you the only Mariners supporter in your team? That would suck if you are as you would have to watch your team mates as well as the opposition for foul play.

I think I'm about the only mariners fan in the Valley! but yes the only one in my team. I think the plan between the group of friends is to have 3 teams in the local comp, may get the friendlier folk if I'm lucky.

Paolo

Jimmydinho said:
keensy said:
Jimmydinho said:

i believe i'm allowed to slide to save a goal or keep a ball in etc, if there is no one near me. Personally i dont are about the socks, but someone else might.
Fair call, but that wouldnt be a slide 'tackle' then would it ;)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred