• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Club Marinators - futsal season

Ted

Do you go through the shopping centre carpark to get to the community centre?

Alicia

Ted said:

Yes.  The community centre is behind the shops.  Park in the shopping carpark.

Ted

Alicia said:
Ted said:

Yes.  The community centre is behind the shops.  Park in the shopping carpark.

Thanks Alicia, I'm heading there tonight!

Ted

Mick when I went there they seemed to be under the impression you had organised tonight for the trial game session. May want to contact them about it mate as they have finals on the 15th and arent sure if they can slot us in.

marinermick

Ted said:
Mick when I went there they seemed to be under the impression you had organised tonight for the trial game session. May want to contact them about it mate as they have finals on the 15th and arent sure if they can slot us in.

and so the incompetence continues for another season

thanks ted, will contact them

T

After much deliberation etc, I have decided to try and make indoor this year..... just have to shuffle some stuff around at work, but should be there next Mon, provided it still goes ahead :)

marinermick

Everything is AOK for Monday night. See everyone for a 7pm start and bring your rego if you can.

We won't be allocating teams until we get everyone committed and then try to spilt them eveningly.

The only defintes team structures so far will be:

Dinamo Marinators
Jimmy (manager)
Hoover
Eggy
Andy P
Andy P mate
+1
+1
+1

Sporting/Real/Rapid/Standard/Sparta/Inter/Athletico/Racing/Spartak/Zenit Marinators (have to decide)
Mick (manager)
Herbs
Bear
Ted
+1
+1
+1
+1

Flaming Marinators
- Alicia to organise

Kareem

marinermick said:
We won't be allocating teams until we get everyone committed and then try to spilt them eveningly.
curious- wat do u mena by evenly?
Is one 1st sring and one 2nd string? (I thought one in div 2 and one in div3)
or will both be in same division?
thanks

marinermick

Kareem said:
marinermick said:
curious- wat do u mena by evenly?
Is one 1st sring and one 2nd string? (I thought one in div 2 and one in div3)
or will both be in same division?
thanks

no, both in 2s

should not be a stretch for all those who have indicated interest

dinamo v real should be a hoot - especially eggy v mick

Ted

Sparta (or real) sounds pretty cool.

Any thoughts on a colour combo for us Mick?

Ted

Just an idea if we want to look more pro (in div 2) and everyone is keen to purchase their own kit to keep. Alternate colour combos can also be done such as blue and white for sparta or pink and black for flaming for example.

just a thought.

edit: removed kits (quote cost way too high)

Kareem

nice kits- how much?
Note: Currently unemployed (soccer season finishing= reffing) :p

I should try to make Monday provided my foot gets better...ingrown toenail (big toe- left foot). I thought I could play but putting on boots with u13s yesterday- couldnt keep pace with them- kimping when running- doubtful for Major semi friday!

Ted

Kareem said:
nice kits- how much?
Note: Currently unemployed (soccer season finishing= reffing) :p

I should try to make Monday provided my foot gets better...ingrown toenail (big toe- left foot). I thought I could play but putting on boots with u13s yesterday- couldnt keep pace with them- kimping when running- doubtful for Major semi friday!

Bummer about the ingrown dude, not fun. My son has played all season with one and is only now lookin at having the doc fix it as our season is over. Missing the final will suck.

Not sure on kit pricing yet, I'm hoping between 20 to 30 bucks approx each kit. But that will depend on how many kits we actually get and if we get them.

I'll order one kit for myself if no-one else is keen anyway. Once I know what my number is and our teams colours are.

Ted

For those who are registering, make sure you bring along a passport size photo of yourself with your registration fee + court fee.

Kareem

btw- wat do we wear on Monday? What colour shirts???
and i take it rego is after we play? (once teams sorted out)
also how long is the run out? (starts 7pm finishes when?)
sorry for all questions just I gotta catch train back to Woy Woy!

BAD BULLZ

Games go for half n hr but if your kick offs at 7 your likly to start any time later then that because there always late but dont be late yourself cause when there ready its on they start

yup usually give ya money to whoeva organizes your team after game

dinamo marinators always were a mix of yellow mariner/marinator/socceroo shirts
not sure bout 2nd team mb reverse colours

there was no team numbers last year i sometimes wore my no.8 jerseys but theres no individual nuber structure

mick ????
eggy vs mick should be a hoot which mick???

is there any chance we can make sure that games not for atleast 4weeks :vhappy:

:fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup:

edit oh shit your on the other team :piralaugh: :piralaugh: :pirate: :pirate: :pirate: :pirate:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred