• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Club Marinators - futsal season

Ted

Also depends on what all the other teams colours are Eggy. If another team in Div 2 is blue shirts (which is most likely) we will have to choose an alternate colour I guess.

BAD BULLZ

f**k EM lol im not sure how that works maybe first in best dressed from what i remember there werent many well organized teams there was a team wearing aston villa kit i think they looked the smart got owned when they played dinamo. most teams just try to match up there shirts which they seem to struggle with sometimes ::) i believe theres bibs if shirts conflict?

HoneySoy

CALLING ALL LADIES!!

If you want to play indoor please let know, ASAP, via PM or email
lamese0@yahoo.com.au

This is a reminder that ladies also have a court booked on Monday at 7pm.  Be there at 6.45pm if you want a warm up.

By all means, come along on Monday night if you want to try it out to see if you like it (and us!)

We don't mind if you've never played before and nothing really scary has happened in the last two seasons to any of us.  Touch wood.

This is the gear you need (if you have issues with gear, send me an email or PM):

Shinpads - they are cheap ($16-20), but get big ones that fit.  The boys wear tiny plastic ones because they are tough, don't fall into that trap. Maybe borrow a pair until you get your own, but make sure they are washed first.

Joggers - if you need shoes with support, maybe don't buy indoor shoes.  They are cheaper than joggers for a reason.  Some also have a 'special' gum soul that becomes flexible from court friction.  We may not reach the required speed.

Shorts - Whatever you got lying around

Socks - Big enough to go over shin pads, whatever you've got for Monday and get some long ones later

Water - The bubbler at the youth centre is weird

Shirts - we have worn red t-shirts so far, but will be up to the team if they want a change

Money - $5 for Monday's court fees + $55 if you are registering on Monday

Um, I think that's it.  If you are shy, want to know rules or I've missed something obvious please send me an email or PM with your questions.

- Lamese

Herbs

What is it that we will be needing for monday, apart from $5 and myself?
Do we need rego for this monday ?

Jimmy

Ok guys.

Bring:
$5.oo
2 shirts, A yellow and a black shirt.
Shin pads (insurance).
wear what ever shorts and socks u want, The team i usually plays in wears blue shorts and socks.

I've got these guys penciled into my team.

Dinamo Marinators
Jimmy (manager)
Hoover
Eggy
Andy P
Andy P mate (not sure on)
Kanwal Rover
Dave
AussieCross.

None are deffinates tho.

I was trying to think of what to call the 2nd marinators team, and i do like Sporting Marinators, it was the 1st one that came to my mind too.

In regards to shirts, last summer we all wore the socceroos jersys when we could.

I could organise a full national or club kit if anyone is interested, $60+ tho.

Oh! and your socks will get shredded if you slide tackle.

Davo

HoneySoy said:
CALLING ALL LADIES!!

Shinpads - they are cheap ($16-20), but get big ones that fit.  The boys wear tiny plastic ones because they are tough, don't fall into that trap. Maybe borrow a pair until you get your own, but make sure they are washed first.

Haha we don't wear small shinpads because we are tough, it's because they allow maximum mobility and don't slow down your feet.  I'd recommend something that gives some protection for the ladies but just note that big clunky skinpads can be really annoying and can make it hard to control a ball.

Ted

I have a slip in pair but they don't really offer that much protection. I also have a chunky sondica pair but they are a bit cumbersome. Whats the chance of getting hacked in this trial match, lol?

Ted

Jimmydinho said:

Dinamo Marinators
Jimmy (manager)
Hoover
Eggy
Andy P
Kanwal Rover
Dave
AussieCross.

None are deffinates tho.

Leaves the 2nd team with

Mick (manager)
Herbs (gk)
Bear
Ted

Harry (mariners4ever) ?
Kareem ?
Deano ?
Ravana ?

Ted

Last time I played this it was called indoor soccer and the rules have certainly changed a great deal since then. For those new to futsal here are the general rules (I did find conflicting rules depending where I looked) and if any of these rules are incorrect or different can you let me know please so I can alter my post for those unaware.

Positions
Keeper
Pivot.................(defender)
Left Flank...........(midfield)
Right Flank..........(midfield)
Target................(attacker)

- Maximum Number of players per team (twelve)
- Unlimited interchange is allowed
- From kick off other team must stand behind line (3 metres away) in own half
- From kick off ball must go forward; Goal can be scored direct from kick off
- From any kick off, kick in or corner the other team must be back 5 metres
- During kick ins, ball must be placed stationary on line  *with both feet on or behind line
- No slide tackles allowed on opposition players *you can slide the ball
- Goalkeepers can throw, punt or drop kick ball over the half way line
- Goal cannot be scored direct from goalkeepers throw into oppositions goal unless touched by a player.
- If goalkeeper plays to own team mate, he cannot receive the ball back from any team-mate before it has crossed the halfway line or touched an opponent.
- Goalkeeper, once in control, has four seconds to release the ball
- Kick ins, free kicks and corners have a four second time limit
- A goal cannot be scored direct from a kick in (it must touch another player)
- When interchange takes place, a player must be off the court before another player can take the court
- Goalkeeper can move outside of area as normal player with a four second time limit in possession of the ball (after passing half way, line no time limit)

http://www.fifa.com/mm/document/affederation/federation/51/44/50/futsal_lotg_2008_en.pdf

BAD BULLZ

pfft lol slife tackling on the wood has done nothing to my socks ;D but it alway took skin off my hip bone
Unfortunitly its not allowed i dunnno how many fee kicks i must of givin away because its so fast they fall down soooooo hard i did it in the grand final (YUP THE WON WE WON) :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup:
i'd get up and but sir i slipped  :headbutt: :headbutt: :headbutt: :headbutt:
jimmy is greg playin?????? i'm a defianite for the comp and team but make sure you got someone else till i get back.

Ted did that avatar use to be green from michigan spartons there the main rival of the michigan wolverines the team i adobted to go for in college football.

BRING IT ON I HATE YOU GUYS ALREADY LOL  :pirate: :pirate: :pirate: :pirate: :pirate: :pirate:BUT REALLY :pirate: :pirate: :pirate: :pirate: :pirate:

marinermick

wow, away from the forum and so much has been posted already

name: well, by the looks of ted's logo sparta marinators is the go (spartans were the greatest warriors) but we can vote on sporting or real

rego: not necessary but looks like it will be first in best dressed and i have to tyson and possibly adam drew to my list - we will sort it

uniform: costs are fairly high already but we can discuss colours and uniform on monday

monday night: i need to work so bear will take our team around - should go for an hour

jimmy/bear, can you organise more court for the next week when there?

BAD BULLZ

Oiy micky who's that sweaty premier with there shirt off in your avatar f**k im so fired up :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: i need competition i need to kick some1 :headbutt: :headbutt: :headbutt: :headbutt: :headbutt:

BAD BULLZ

Ted said:
Jimmydinho said:

Dinamo Marinators
Jimmy (manager)
Hoover
Eggy
Andy P
Kanwal Rover
Dave
AussieCross.

None are deffinates tho.

Leaves the 2nd team with

Mick (manager)
Herbs (gk)
Bear
Ted

Harry (mariners4ever) ?
Kareem ?
Deano ?
Ravana ?
Ted said:
Jimmydinho said:

Dinamo Marinators
Jimmy (manager)
Hoover
Eggy
Andy P
Kanwal Rover
Dave
AussieCross.

None are deffinates tho.

Leaves the 2nd team with

Mick (manager)
Herbs (gk)
Bear
Ted

Harry (mariners4ever) ?
Kareem ?
Deano ?
Ravana ?

Wow 6months ago i wouldnt have predicted that kareem and bear on same team things have changed I'm not being cocky i' just putting it out there so i can be the first DINAMO AND SPARTNS 1N2 how big a night would that be ohhhhhhhh let me play now m hungova but so pumped

Ted

Eggy said:
Ted did that avatar use to be green from michigan spartons there the main rival of the michigan wolverines the team i adobted to go for in college football.

Nah man, was just all white.

BAD BULLZ

oh well its now a heated rivalry anyway  :pirate: :pirate: :pirate: :pirate: lol but really its on :pirate: :pirate: :pirate:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred