• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Cityrail - Football specials?

marconigirl

just a question, Do we know which of the trains stop at Epping? or do all of them?

Also, scummer free trains are good.. :) but not as fun.. :( but I suppose the fun will be walking to the game and at the game..

Jeff (LouMacari)

Nice work Roddy, thanks mate ;)

The '11.10' and '12.10' look like the go! Lets get em both full from front to back with YELLOW PEOPLE!!

Rhys, the pub 'spills out' onto the street. I will have my 16yo boys with me and there are usually a few other under ages with their parents or older relatives etc, so won't be a prob.

rhys100

so if im coming from gosford on a train.. which station should i be getting off and how far a walk to the stadium is it??

Omni

You could spit at the KB from central in a high wind, if you walk towards the SFS you won't miss it!

poetryintheblood

Apparently Newcastle have been allocated a train for Sunday, typical, but then again it's being done to keep an eye on them, which we don't need, so what does that say? that's right, WE ARE THE BETTER SUPPORTERS, and YOU BETTER BELIEVE IT!

Sacko

Rowdy said:
posted this in another thread "Yellow Train"

If you want a  :vhappy: train trip then catch the  :vhappy: SCUMMER FREE TRAINS

I'm aiming for the train that gets into Central at 12.39 - will be in 2nd car from the back!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originates - Tuggerah
Departs- Wyong - 09.51
              - Gosford - 10.10
              - Woy Woy - 10.23
Arriving   - Central - 11.39  SCUMMER FREE TRAIN  :vhappy:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originates - Scumville
Departs - Wyong-10.32
           - Gosford - 10.48
           - Woy Woy - 10.58
Arriving - Central - 12.09  Scum filled train
Originates - Tuggerah
Departs - Wyong-10.51
               - Gosford - 11.10
               - Woy Woy - 11.23
   Arriving  - Central - 12.39  SCUMMER FREE TRAIN  :vhappy:

Originates - Scumville

Departs - Wyong - 11.32
            - Gosford - 11.48
            - Woy Woy - 11.58
Arriving  - Central - 1.09  Scum filled train
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originates - Tuggerah
Departs - Wyong - 11.51
               - Gosford - 12.10
               - Woy Woy - 12.23
    Arriving - Central - 1.39 SCUMMER FREE TRAIN  :vhappy:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

B

bakery5

Omni said:
You could spit at the KB from central in a high wind, if you walk towards the SFS you won't miss it!
please stop this scum talk. We dont spit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jesus

Jesus
From a-league website

GF Transport InfoTuesday, 19 February 2008

Sydney Football Stadium
Getty Images Getty Images The following information is provided by Football Federation Australia (FFA), in consultation with the NSW Department of Transport, to ensure that fans who wish to attend the Hyundai A-League 2008 Grand Final at Sydney Football Stadium (SFS) on Sunday 24 February can do so as efficiently as possible

The game kicks-off at 5.00pm, with gates open at 3.00pm.

The options available to fans, as advised by the Department of Transport, are detailed below. For further information, visit the Sydney transport website at www.131500.info or call them on 131 500.

TRAIN
State Rail will operate 9 additional return rail services to Central Station from Newcastle and/or Wyong stations commencing at 12.00 noon for Jets and Mariners fans.
See timetable here.
Fans can save time and money by purchasing a 'Moore Park ticket'. This all-in-one ticket includes your return rail journey to Central Station and travel to and from the SFS by bus.

PARK AND RIDE

Rather than drive to SFS, fans are encouraged instead to drive to their nearest railway station and then catch a City Rail train to Central Station.

BUS

Sydney Buses will operate regular shuttle services to the SFS from Central Station and Circular Quay.

DRIVE

Football fans who wish to drive to the Hyundai A-League 2008 Grand Final are able to use the parking facilities at Randwick Racecourse (entry is via High Street, Kensington).
A free Park & Ride shuttle bus service will be in operation to and from the SFS from Randwick Racecourse commencing from 2.00pm.
Alternatively, fans from the Central Coast and Newcastle who are planning on driving are encouraged to make use of car parking facilities at Hornsby, Gordon, Waitara or Thornleigh stations on the North Shore and Northern lines, and catch a train from one of these stations.

The Hyundai A-League 2008 Grand Final, presented by FOXTEL, will also be shown live & exclusive on FOX Sports1 from 4.00pm (AEDT).

For more information, please refer to the NSW Department of Transport event information here - http://www.scgt.nsw.gov.au/Event-Day-Parking.html.

HOW TO PURCHASE TICKETS

Tickets are available online at www.ticketek.com.au, at any Ticketek outlet or by calling 132 849.

Prices are:

Category A
Adult - $85
Concession - $85

Category B
Adult - $65
Concession - $35
Family * - $165

Category C
Adult - $50
Concession - $25
Family * - $125

* 2 adults, 2 children or 1 adult, 3 children

Omni

bakery5 said:
Omni said:
please stop this scum talk. We dont spit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just saying how close it is! I'm not suggesting that one should actually spit at the Marinators Sydney Home.

Auburn Mariner

Hello all,

I have just had 2 phone calls in 20 minutes from Railcorp. They have informed me that:

*Due to demand, trains from Newcastle to the GF have had their stopping pattern altered to now INCLUDE Cardiff and Morisset stations
*On the way home, Railcorp will have signs up from platforms 4-9 at Central indicating separate Newcastle AND Central Coast trains. There will be 4 separate trains waiting for crowds at Central after the game, which should be able to be amended if extra time is played. The Newcastle train will be an express, with ours following BEHIND it and stopping all stations. There will be a plethora of Transit Officers, Cityrail staff and Police on hand to get us all out of Sydney safely and peacefully.
*Each train will have at least 4 Transit Officers on board.
*Railcorp has asked that Mariners fans going home FROM MINGARA be respectful of others and patient at Tuggerah Station, as there is a fair chance that some people will be at Tuggerah at the same time as Monday morning commuters.
*AS you would probably know, there are also standby trains at Gosford and now Wyong if things go slightly pear-shaped.

Please PM me if you need further clarification. I am on nightshift tonight from 8.00pm, without access to a computer, so please call me on 0421 922 910 if required.

Again, I wish to give credit to all of you for contacting Cityrail and making them aware of potential problems and also possible solutions. I also must give credit to Cityrail for doing their level best on what is a unique situation.

Best regards,

David Redden
Marinators Club President

dibo

that's a super outcome dave! well done to everyone concerned, with luck this will ensure everyone from both sets of fans has a good time getting there and back.

LFCMariners

"Follow the yellow train home,
Follow the yellow train home
Follow follow follow follow
Follow the yellow train home!"

brett

dibo said:
that's a super outcome dave! well done to everyone concerned, with luck this will ensure everyone from both sets of fans has a good time getting there and back.

x2. Brilliant!

midfielder

To all those who helped in any way to bring about the train arrangement.

Give yourselves a big pat on the back well done and that also goes to the Jets who helped as well.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred