• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Central Coast Mariners Squad 2021/22

Michael

So we’ve replaced DDS and Clisby.
CM area is perfectly fine unless Stens gets O/S suitors after the Olympics we don’t need movement there.
I can’t see us signing another striker as I reckon atleast one youth lad will be promoted.
So realistically we should expect more defensive cover at CB, RB to replace Nigro and give Miller competition. And we need a back up keeper.

have we got confirmation on Casella and bouman’s futures?

Wombat

So we’ve replaced DDS and Clisby.
CM area is perfectly fine unless Stens gets O/S suitors after the Olympics we don’t need movement there.
I can’t see us signing another striker as I reckon atleast one youth lad will be promoted.
So realistically we should expect more defensive cover at CB, RB to replace Nigro and give Miller competition. And we need a back up keeper.

have we got confirmation on Casella and bouman’s futures?
Casella is gonski i'm sad to say.

scottmac

Suspended
To be fair, all other recruitment so far has been spot on imho, so I am prepared to back Nick and Ken’s decision regarding Jayden and wish him all the best for the future.
Exactly. You've got to think that if he's been let go they are confident they already have the replacement in house or are confident of signing one.

turbo

Exactly. You've got to think that if he's been let go they are confident they already have the replacement in house or are confident of signing one.
My way of looking at it is they probably think they can fill the back up role with a scholarship or similar and put the wage difference towards a starter.

Corsair

Conditioning and Pre-season training is going to be really important this season (again), we were very lucky with hardly any injuries last season.

Ads

Gunna be a rough trot for Phoenix and to get the season started in general based on the current climate.

Hopefully less red tape than last time and quicker decision making about bubbles or re-location.

It is such a large project to upheave multiple teams and families, but based on current situation can already see this season being riddled with more changes and stoppages.

So many young families don’t want the vaccine near them until clearer picture of longer term effects.
Those willing to take vaccine under 40, most I know won’t take the AZ and want to wait for Phizer.

So if 30/40/50% of the population dont or won’t get a vaccination for 3/6/12 more months, normal things like football might be scattered until season 22/23

pjennings

Gunna be a rough trot for Phoenix and to get the season started in general based on the current climate.

Hopefully less red tape than last time and quicker decision making about bubbles or re-location.

It is such a large project to upheave multiple teams and families, but based on current situation can already see this season being riddled with more changes and stoppages.

So many young families don’t want the vaccine near them until clearer picture of longer term effects.
Those willing to take vaccine under 40, most I know won’t take the AZ and want to wait for Phizer.

So if 30/40/50% of the population dont or won’t get a vaccination for 3/6/12 more months, normal things like football might be scattered until season 22/23

I don't buy into the vaccine hesitancy narrative. Plenty of areas have not received enough AZ doses let alone Pfizer.

Govt spin because they didn't buy enough Pfizer and are not producing enough AZ . Now they are paying more each week in support than it would have cost to buy the Pfizer when offered 12 months ago.

Australia in general take up vaccines at a very high rate.

pjennings

I think we need more CB cover - even assuming Ruon re-signs. Ruon or Hall can cover RB if needed and Kye LB if needed. What happens when they are doing the covering. Time to bring Michael Glassock home?
Still would like cover but Stensness has been playing CB in a back three for NZ at the Olympics.

scottmac

Suspended
I don't buy into the vaccine hesitancy narrative. Plenty of areas have not received enough AZ doses let alone Pfizer.

Govt spin because they didn't buy enough Pfizer and are not producing enough AZ . Now they are paying more each week in support than it would have cost to buy the Pfizer when offered 12 months ago.

This one has an unusualy high negative community sentiment though. Not going to effect the long term take up however but that just extends the lock downs we'll experience

Insertnamehere

3m doses of AZ sitting unused so I've read.

Insertnamehere

The technology for Pfizer jab has been around since the first SARS and MERS and in various forms earlier. The problem was funding because those viruses fizzled out fairly quick. This current generation of vaccine has far and away more evidence than most any vaccine prior because of pure numbers availability. It takes 20years to develop usually because it isnt easy to access the numbers of patients for phase 1/2/3 trials.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred