• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Central Coast Mariners Squad 2021/22

Big Al

I’d be happy with a BJ.

Oh that BJ.

sucked at WSW but that’s because they were expecting more in attack as a10.

At Sydney he was further back as they had Ninkovic.

I’d have the SFC BJ not the WSW BJ

Also had better setup at SFC and spent more time in Aus and got used to the league and country

Insertnamehere

Be curious to see how Muller goes with a full preseason with us. We were defs one of fittest teams last year even at the end of the season. Its a risk for sure taking on Muller with our team D style last year.

midfielder

Where did the baumjohann rumours come from? Surely we don’t have the money to have him and muller
According to Drive By folk their wife's are very close mates ... and they spend a lot of time together...

Could be both players siting on the beach and should get first team places and happy wife's ...

turbo

Where did the baumjohann rumours come from? Surely we don’t have the money to have him and muller
Might have stemmed from the German hint when we got Muller. But Baumjohan is only a year away from being able to apply for Citizenship if he likes it here so might consider taking a lower wage than he had at Sydney.

Either way its hard to reconcile us being linked with names that are half decent.

Big Al

Because he has said he wants to live in Sydney when he has finished playing and we were linked to a german. That German was Muller but he has left Sydney wants to live in Australia and doesn’t have a club and we are targeting other clubs imports that have played in the league to take the guess work out of it.

So while not directly linked with him there is a small possibility but it was mainly he was close to the description of Muller

Michael

Victory are bringing a Spanish signing into the country, so I guess if a player is willing enough it’s do-able

turbo

Victory are bringing a Spanish signing into the country, so I guess if a player is willing enough it’s do-able
A Spanish 2nd & 3rd div player of all things. It’s still possible to get them in but flights are very expensive, quarantine isn’t cheap and it’s even worse if they have family. Estimate I read somewhere was up to 30k to bring someone in so if you can offer that cash towards someone here who is a known quantity and avoids delays it’s a good plan.

Wombat

Disagree. Muller can play anywhere across the attacking line and BJ in the 10
Its a bit silly Scott. Muller can play as a striker but is average in that position. He is a AM. You sound like Moss, just one more DM, I already have 5 DM's but i will sign another coz this bloke is a utility.

Muller solves the 10 that we lost with DDS, now we need to solve the dominant 9 we dont have.

Last edited:

pjennings

Its stupid Scott. Muller can play as a striker but is average in that position. He is a AM. You sound like Moss, just one more DM, I already have 5 DM's but i will sign another coz this bloke is a utility.

Muller solves the 10 that we lost with DDS, now we need to solve the dominant 9 we dont have.
DDS more often than not played as LM. Muller can play there as well as AM. However he played for games at CS in the Bundesliga a decade ago for 5 goals and an assist. He may have been average in that position at WSW but I wouldn't write him off on that season as a CS especially with Marcos next to him. He played less than 600 mins last season in total

Insertnamehere

DDS more often than not played as LM. Muller can play there as well as AM. However he played for games at CS in the Bundesliga a decade ago for 5 goals and an assist. He may have been average in that position at WSW but I wouldn't write him off on that season as a CS especially with Marcos next to him. He played less than 600 mins last season in total
From what I've read Muller prefers to play wide and as an inside forward. So not a 10 as such.

scottmac

Suspended
From what I've read Muller prefers to play wide and as an inside forward. So not a 10 as such.
This. Muller will replace that DDS, Bouman role. We still have another to slot in there or it's Nizzy. If we can get Baumjohann cheap he could play there. Still leaves you room for your striker Wombat.
IMO if Reec doesn't get a gig OS I'd be more inclined to have him in the mix. Would love to see Berisha done the yellow and navy.

VonBowellski

I would hope that we give a young striker a chance (existing, youth product or signing) given that a lot of our main attacking players are in their 30's. Urena 31, Bozanic 32, Muller 33, Simon 35, and if we get Baumjohann 34.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred