• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Central Coast Mariners Squad 2021/22

pjennings

The technology for Pfizer jab has been around since the first SARS and MERS and in various forms earlier. The problem was funding because those viruses fizzled out fairly quick. This current generation of vaccine has far and away more evidence than most any vaccine prior because of pure numbers availability. It takes 20years to develop usually because it isnt easy to access the numbers of patients for phase 1/2/3 trials.
Last year in March the Qld Uni who were the first to identify the genome sequence of the virus asked for Govt funding to develop our own mRNA vaccine. They were denied and so tried to develop a more traditional vaccine that failed in trials.

10 months ago Morrison said we will be manufacturing Pfizer here in 9-12 months. At this stage we are still 9-12 moths away as nothing has been done.

Last edited:

Corsair

This guy can finish. I have a feeling we're going to see Urena threading him balls through and vice versa on a regular basis. If they can form a partnership it's going to be very exciting. Even if Simon is the goal hanger and they play him in that'd work. Can't remember the last time we had this kind of quality up front, even if they are knocking on a bit.

pjennings

So we’ve replaced DDS and Clisby.
CM area is perfectly fine unless Stens gets O/S suitors after the Olympics we don’t need movement there.
I can’t see us signing another striker as I reckon atleast one youth lad will be promoted.
So realistically we should expect more defensive cover at CB, RB to replace Nigro and give Miller competition. And we need a back up keeper.

This plus confirm Ruon.

After that a couple of wide attackers to replace Casella (and Bouman?).

Can't see much more than that and can see us using our Academy side a fair bit

Tim

Apart from the general disdain for WSW’s coach on this forum, any idea why Muller was not better utilised last season? His highlights reel makes him look the money, even if that was a few years ago…

Kripple

This guy can finish. I have a feeling we're going to see Urena threading him balls through and vice versa on a regular basis. If they can form a partnership it's going to be very exciting. Even if Simon is the goal hanger and they play him in that'd work. Can't remember the last time we had this kind of quality up front, even if they are knocking on a bit.

I like that he seems comfortable shooting with either foot. He will love running onto through balls from Urena.

Ozhammer

Who cares? Their loss is our gain and Robinson seems to only want to buy his way to the top of the league. Muller wasn’t the only one treated pretty poorly by him either, Cox and Mutch were only given limited game time despite being well-paid visa players.

I really like that Ken and Monty are seemingly making considered squad decisions despite all the challenges around at the moment.

pjennings

Given the ages of our current front three... we need someone younger than Berisha me thinks...

AS for Blackwood tend to agree...

Ruka's contract is up soon ... just maybe...
Ruka is a free agent and was talking about the A-League but can't get the money he wants apparently

pjennings

Not exactly the squad but the football dept. It seems JVS is back

Ozhammer

Not exactly the squad but the football dept. It seems JVS is back

I called this a few weeks back. :headbounce:

It is well-known that Birraz rates Jess highly, so hopefully he will stay longer than last time around.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred