• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Central Coast Mariners Squad 2021/22

Corsair

Hang on... linked in says luka was with us 3+ years. I thought he was new last season. Maybe it was Staj or his staff that were the difference and that's why we let him go.

You'd expect an ex pro like Monty to have a good idea what's what when it comes to conditioning.

true believer

I love the fact that he enjoyed playing at CC Stadium and also with a young family he`s going to love living here,taking the kids to the beach on a summer afternoon will definitely sell the move to him... :popcorn:
he's priceless. if we could get him to stay on the coast .we could have a tap in german football.
plus a guy who been a national team player . he's another guy , like monty who could by into the dream.

Forum Phoenix

Hmm... i'd rather not have seen that. Seems to know f all about the club and no mention of any of the other players. Comes across a bit journeyman. Will he live locally?

Really? Think you're being a bit sensitive there, Dobbie. Just came across as a guy who hasn't spent any time here and for whom English is a second language. Seemed like a really nice balanced addition to me.

And hey... if he knew a more about the club than our last season... careful what you wish for.

Corsair

Really? Think you're being a bit sensitive there, Dobbie. Just came across as a guy who hasn't spent any time here and for whom English is a second language. Seemed like a really nice balanced addition to me.

And hey... if he knew a more about the club than our last season... careful what you wish for.
We teeter on the brink again. After so many years in the wilderness i suppose I'm biased and hope for every player to have passion in the club. With perspective, it's really a lot to ask for before he even sets foot on the pitch. I guess i have really high hopes for next season and someone of this calibre... even though he's a bit older...if we can inspire him....if he'll play for the fans and the team, when the choice arises lift and fight...for the little club.

I really want him to show the glory of his past, and in particular put one past the right back Snake at wsw. Welcome to the club Nicolai, you are one of us, we have limited resources and place our trust in you. Bring the fire and we'll love you like no other club's fans have before. We want success again bad and we'll support you in that, if you fight we'll sing.

Coastalraider

I don’t think we need a backup keeper at all. I think we need a hard training youth keeper to keep Birraz motivated all week at training. Birraz is pretty bobust, he hasn’t missed many games with us (can’t remember any to be honest) and if he goes down, we use injury money to get the best NPL keeper in on an injury replacement deal. Spend the budget allowance for a Pearce replacement on topping up our starting squad.

We don’t have the cash everyone else does, we need to spend it differently.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami