• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Central Coast Announce Partnership with Sheffield United??

loyalist

Pretty sure i just saw this on the newsbar on fox sports news?

If not true mods just delete this thread

Leedsmariner

It is in the Breaking news section of Fox sports active

Says that Lyall, Turnbull and Sheff Utd chairman will announce details tomorrow

Joining with Leeds hated rivals!

Gav...

it just shows are club is trying to get someone unlike some clubs not metiong any names!!!!!

skilbeck

Leedsmariner said:
It is in the Breaking news section of Fox sports active

Says that Lyall, Turnbull and Sheff Utd chairman will announce details tomorrow

Joining with Leeds hated rivals!

your right thats the second club have some kind of relationship with that has been rivals with a team i support

Sacko

I hope this tie up doesn't work like the Rangers - Spirit deal where they co-branded the shirts!

loyalist

sheffield already have an alliance with a chinese side so i guess they're trying to become popular in asia

skilbeck

if i may ask, what actually happened between spirit and rangers i was never a fan of aussie domestic football until 2005, i preferred SPL, la liga and bundesliga before then

tyson

skilbeck said:
we could be getting a blond, ex-sydney, left sided player but i doubt it

after signing caceras? i doubt it too.

with losing gumps, and the possibility of losing tommy and aloisi, id be wanting a solid midfielder and/or striker.

marinerbhoy

skilbeck said:
if i may ask, what actually happened between spirit and rangers i was never a fan of aussie domestic football until 2005, i preferred SPL, la liga and bundesliga before then

there was no partnership between the two. more just rangers expansionism. bought a small aussie club for cheap in an attempt to market themselves worldwide. i think rangers may have learnt why the world outside of britain generally hates them after the whole ordeal.

marconigirl

Does this mean that I should go via the Sheffield United stadium in my Mariners gear when I head over to England in 3 weeks and get photos???
Don't know if the partnership is a smart move, but hopefully the big guys know what they are doing...

skilbeck

marinerbhoy said:
skilbeck said:

there was no partnership between the two. more just rangers expansionism. bought a small aussie club for cheap in an attempt to market themselves worldwide. i think rangers may have learnt why the world outside of britain generally hates them after the whole ordeal.

i would think the mariners would be a harder club to take over than northern spirit especially by sheffield united which is a smaller club than rangers. I would hope it remains a mutually beneficial deal though

midfielder

I give management the benefit of the doubt at this stage .............but from NS days ........and looking at most other such deals...................its the overseas wanting our juniors and to drive their band.

But SU are a small side by comprassion to many European sides, so hopefully its a good deal for us time will tell

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred