• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

CCM vs Macarthur Bulls MW11 - Pink Round

Avoca

Winner, winner, chicken dinner! Talking to a few other fans, for some reason, the anticipation of tonight’s game gave Mariner’s supporters butterflies. We’ve really turned a corner this year, & the top-of-the-table clash proves we are the real deal!

turbo

Macarthur were better than many here expected. I would say that was our toughest opposition so far. Massive win.
They are a possession team so I don’t think that was too unexpected but we still turned it over too easily.

We need to get back to giving Kuol service and balls to run on to, we didn’t punish Milligan like we should have and I think part of that was not having Bouman come on with him fresh off the bench.

We’re winning but it’s stressful, need to shift the momentum a bit better at times. Stensness coming back will help a lot.

scottmac

Suspended
They are a possession team so I don’t think that was too unexpected but we still turned it over too easily.

We need to get back to giving Kuol service and balls to run on to, we didn’t punish Milligan like we should have and I think part of that was not having Bouman come on with him fresh off the bench.

We’re winning but it’s stressful, need to shift the momentum a bit better at times. Stensness coming back will help a lot.
Agree. Stens will be a massive addition. With as much ball as they had they didn't create any dead cert chances which is why we kept a clean sheet. It's that failing of possession based football that we know so well from the okon days.

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
Sure the Cows had a lot of possesion but they do play from the Bible de Okon so they should , and since they play from said tome , they can’t score to save themselves , we on the other hand can bung it in at a moments notice and we if don’t score then we scare the shit out of the oppo defense ...let’s hear it for Hatchy , cheeky bugger , first touch and whooshka and also Marco and Wiz de Woy...finally let me just say...NEXT ! ????⚽️

Michael

This is just absolutely f**king unreal. We've deserved this after being down for so long. So f**king proud of this team and now we just keep on keeping on. Get in

hit the nail on the head harder!

what a massive win, 7 clear, did we ever go 7 clear in the golden period?
strangely I didn’t feel one bit nervous throughout all of MacArthur’s possession. There were a couple hairy moments but we looked in complete defensive control for probs 90% of the match.
And Hatch, that was beautiful. He is as mariner as it gets! In a CCM jersey since he was 12. I don’t think he’s a LB anymore. Could be a Pieras type attack utility.
Staj mentioned his top speed is 36km’s. perfect for our counter style.
We didn’t keep the ball very well but didn’t have to after the early goal and I don’t think it was the game plan to build up tbh and I say that because Ollie didn’t drop between the CB’s at all. And that’s the catalyst for is keeping the ball and building up.

What a time to be alive. Amazing how quickly the pain we’ve suffered has seemed to disappear.

Melange

I showed my coaching quality, screamed at the telly when Hatch came on, assumed he was replacing Clisby... WRONG GUY STAJ, PUT HALL ON!!! The rest is history.

They had a few chances where if it were our guys we at least get a shot on out of desperation. One went across the goal from a free kick late in the first half where Rose just made no effort, any of our guys would have stretched just in the hope of getting a toe on it.

Great three points but we'll be better with Stens back.

Nis was a beast!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred