• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

CCM vs Macarthur Bulls MW11 - Pink Round

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
No G banger again ...so yeah, Olly Boz, NizMonsta, DRD and Janota in or near the middle will probably work ...if Janota is ever gonna have a proper grouse one , tonight may as well be it , here’s to Marco, Simmo and anyone who feels like it to slot one past the Cowbelltown Okonians

#COYY

Tevor

So keen as it's been a while since our last home games, I don't care it's a Monday night I'm knocking off early so I can go and support the team. Hope there is a decent crowd although I understand it's not great if you have young tin lids and work.

Agree with others this is a one we can and should win. A moment of brilliance gave them the win against SFC however everyone is beating SFC at the moment. Lets hope they stick with game plan A as we already know how to beat them with that plan. Kuol to run riot in the second half with their big tall defenders struggling to keep him under control. Get the feeling Kuol loves playing at home.

Beath and KGJ are my only concerns and the Cows have been getting some first year favoritism this year. Hate mentioning the Refs however since our Adelaide game they are still making some terrible decisions so have no confidence in any officiating at the moment. Fingers crossed we are not talking about them after the game. Silence is gold.

onto it

id like to see

-----------Birraz
Nigro Tong Rowles Clisby
------Bozanic Janota
Nizzy---------------De Silva
------Bouman Urena
I think there is more structure and better defence with Nizz in the middle with the Bozz. Then Janota on the same side as Nizz for balance. Janota seems to prefer a free role.

Allreet?

That is the high profile they will want, just don't look at his results.
Arguably Kewell was doing pretty well at Oldham with a team he inherited.

But his family want to live in England. Can't see him coaching in Oz in a hurry. Would like to be wrong as he's good for the game (unlike some I could mention).

pinklady

Kuol to run riot in the second half with their big tall defenders struggling to keep him under control. Get the feeling Kuol loves playing at home.
Kuol just loves playing! - Which is why I still think he is more effective off the bench - all the built up excitement, adrenaline and nervous energy and then he just explodes. Not quite the same when he starts - he seems a lot more relaxed and complacent.

Allreet?

Kuol just loves playing! - Which is why I still think he is more effective off the bench - all the built up excitement, adrenaline and nervous energy and then he just explodes. Not quite the same when he starts - he seems a lot more relaxed and complacent.
Interesting perspective.

I'll be watching him closely next time he starts.

Michael

I don’t think pink lady is completely wrong in her Kuol theory, I don’t personally agree but can’t argue too much.
The bulls are so slow at the back and I’d love for tonight to be our statement match. Strike early, completely run them of the park and dominate from the first whistle and put the entire football community on proper notice.
and Kuol starting with his speed, energy and hunger is key to that for me.
Then bring matty on for the last 20 to kick the shit out of them.

I’m still getting used to being so excited before our matches again, I’ve got nerves as if I was actually taking the pitch!
carn you Mariners!

Big Al

I was watching the bulls play the other week (can’t remember who) and the commentary was saying the bulls have changed from dominant ball possession and running around like mad because they realised after watching and playing us and our success that they needed to be more efficient with their ball use. They held the ball alot but weren’t doing anything with it and were predictable. Maybe there is a plan B. Will be interesting to see how they play and what improvements they have made as well. I know the spanish midfielder has been playing well which is expected as he gets more accustomed to the league.

Tevor

I was watching the bulls play the other week (can’t remember who) and the commentary was saying the bulls have changed from dominant ball possession and running around like mad because they realised after watching and playing us and our success that they needed to be more efficient with their ball use. They held the ball alot but weren’t doing anything with it and were predictable. Maybe there is a plan B. Will be interesting to see how they play and what improvements they have made as well. I know the spanish midfielder has been playing well which is expected as he gets more accustomed to the league.
They still seem to build too slow in attack in my opinion and should give us the time to set and be compact. Yes their Spanish player is getting fitter and improving, we just need to keep a watch on him.

Michael

Absolute disgrace
It was finished being re-layed on Friday. My mate was working in the stadium that day doing signs and sent me a photo and I have it on good authority the head groundsman said “if they lose they’ll f**kin blame it on us”
YEAH because you’ve torn up the pitch and relayed it 3 days before a match when it needs atleast 7 days to even start bedding in you absolute moron, it’s been relayed to suit the warriors which makes it that much better.

Michael

If there’s a serious knee injury on either side tonight, either club should seriously consider legal action against the council.
To have so long to do it and leave it so late is absolutely abhorrent in my opinion and shows the lack of care and responsibility from them. Atleast they’ll be put on display on national TV
Ofcourse it happens for our biggest game in 4 years

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred