• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

CCM v Newcastle Jets 23rd Dec

MrCelery

Could we bring about an upset?

Long overdue.

Hopeful but not expecting.

I think we are weaker in all departments than last year, due in part to the injury list. We're not defending well, we're not scoring. We have no midfield. So I'm expecting another slaughter.

There will be a number of red cards.

LFCMariners

bNVhICT.jpg

There's plenty more where these come from- but in order to pick one up, you'll need to grab your spot down in Bay 16 on Sunday- or make your own...

Antlion

MM seems to be saying that we need to change, but we won't, we might swap a player or two, and what we really need is some more mongrel...? If so, why isn't he learning from the very hard consequences he keeps receiving?

Mulvey:
"We just need to make sure that on the park, people are just ready to go.

"(Just) in terms of not worrying about tactics per say, but giving their all so fans can say at the end of the day, 'I'm really proud of my team because they gave everything today'."

"Everybody's in the mix. Last week when I said at the end of the game, it was to say (that) we do need to change something," Mulvey said.

"I want people to recognise that we have tried something, we've got to try something new.

"We don't need to tweak that much in terms of what we do and how we do it, and which players are going to do it. But we do need to change, obviously. The points table doesn't lie."
https://theworldgame.sbs.com.au/mulvey-admits-tension-growing-at-mariners-ahead-of-f3-derby

Good stuff. Looking forward to a 15-nil defeat now.

Scotty

MM seems to be saying that we need to change, but we won't, we might swap a player or two, and what we really need is some more mongrel...? If so, why isn't he learning from the very hard consequences he keeps receiving?

Mulvey:
"We just need to make sure that on the park, people are just ready to go.

"(Just) in terms of not worrying about tactics per say, but giving their all so fans can say at the end of the day, 'I'm really proud of my team because they gave everything today'."

"Everybody's in the mix. Last week when I said at the end of the game, it was to say (that) we do need to change something," Mulvey said.

"I want people to recognise that we have tried something, we've got to try something new.

"We don't need to tweak that much in terms of what we do and how we do it, and which players are going to do it. But we do need to change, obviously. The points table doesn't lie."
https://theworldgame.sbs.com.au/mulvey-admits-tension-growing-at-mariners-ahead-of-f3-derby

Good stuff. Looking forward to a 15-nil defeat now.
I expect WeeMac to start as keeper. We haven't tried that yet.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred