• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

CCM v $ity - Rd 6

Michael

Urena wasn’t fit enough but his quality spoke volumes in the simple touch and slip in behind to matty to then sweaty across to casella. But he’ll be so much better for that run. Janota was very good and will improve with every game and will be HUGE for us.
Stens was so up and down in ollys spot
But on a whole I can’t really fault anyone. Clisby, sounds strange to say, was absolutely faultless and immense. Balard was impressive too I was shocked when he came on. Another youth boy excelling. I think we have too many!!!
DDS is in career best attitude and form.
And to think we have Olly and nizzy to come back in on Sunday.
what a f**king time to be alive we are THE REAL DEAL again and fully deserve 1st spot.
Kuol is already at cult status and apparently his brother is arriving to play academy next week.

finally retired

Urena wasn’t fit enough but his quality spoke volumes in the simple touch and slip in behind to matty to then sweaty across to casella. But he’ll be so much better for that run. Janota was very good and will improve with every game and will be HUGE for us.
Stens was so up and down in ollys spot
But on a whole I can’t really fault anyone. Clisby, sounds strange to say, was absolutely faultless and immense. Balard was impressive too I was shocked when he came on. Another youth boy excelling. I think we have too many!!!
DDS is in career best attitude and form.
And to think we have Olly and nizzy to come back in on Sunday.
what a f**king time to be alive we are THE REAL DEAL again and fully deserve 1st spot.
Kuol is already at cult status and apparently his brother is arriving to play academy next week.
the Academy guys sit just behind me......they were all screaming for "Maxi" and were so proud that one of their own didn't let them down. I thought his cameo was pretty good in a game with such emotion for us.

FFC Mariner

For 35 minutes we were last seasons CCM and 2 down. At 2-1 I thought we could get at least a point.
What I hadnt factored in was that City are a souless collection of ego's who just crumbled. We are fitter, faster and harder and we got that bit of luck with the dumbest penalty I've seen for a while.
Kuol and Ballard changed the game IMHO. Pace , energy and mongrel. Ballard looked like he was playing his 50th game - on the pace immediately and yet another academy product rolls off the production line. If anyone gets the time to watch these guys next NPL season, dont miss out. Monty is working wonders there.
The stick aimed at Glover was old school - he wont look back fondly on his visit to Gosford the sight of him striding off the minute the whistle blew was brilliant.
Loved it
DDS was my man of the match - superb all round performance

turbo

Everyone did their job including the subs. We missed Oli and Nisbet and there were some errors leading to goals conceded but the squad stepped up when they had to and fought tooth and nail for those points.

I'm genuinely amazed at how Simmo has saved his career. I myself wrote him off after last season
Tonight was his night and he shone but make no mistake about it he would have been in the firing line if Kuol wasn’t finding the net. Taken a lot of pressure off Simon to do the other things he does well.

Melange

Big win regardless of the Matty emotion. No Bozanic had me v worries against a team who I thought was going to be our biggest challenge to date.

2 down to goals similar to the sh!te ones we let in last year and I thought here we go again. But all players were immense, kept their cool, kept playing to the plan and with intensity and deservedly smashed them. We would have won if they kept 10 on the field!

Janota looks fantastic, Ballard stepped in and we didn't lose a beat, Alou cult hero. But everyone fantastic!

booney

DDS was superb-MOTM.Matty had a great game and combined well with Urena and then Kuol.Ballard was a welcome surprise and stepped up.
Janota is classy and will improve with the increased time on the pitch.
Clisby had another excellent game and at present is as good if not better than other LBs in the A-League( certainly better than that nob Jamieson).Casella took his goal well-the lead up play was great to watch.
Nigro had a reasonable game and deserves to stay there for now at least.
The two City goals were soft and shades of previous seasons marking was lacking.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred