• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

CCM Fans and the club

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZedSpecials

Is it kit day today? like that one Atomic (who's Richard when he's at home that what i want to know) proper amount of Navy.

No room for sponsor though and numbers are too small

we get two blokes with the same haircut and the old farts in the top tier will complain of eye strain.

Big Al

It appears it's a fan mock up, but now I'm going to like that one more:mad:

The shirt background the club is using has the umbro emblem through the blue insinuating it will be in the material of the blue stripe.

Also you need the A League logo and a sponsor for it to be legit

VicMariner

I love that home shirt!
Fans always make better kits than the stiffs in power. No fan would have made that palm tree joke of a shirt.

Big Al

Not a fan of the color and liked the lighter blue in the previous promos but not bad

Also logo hasn't changed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred