• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

CCM Fans and the club

Status
Not open for further replies.

scottmac

Suspended
f**king awesome. Love the stripes always have. f**king love the collar too. Great kit. Would like to see away strip
Edit
Just saw. Love both strips

Holy

Wombat

Hmmm.
very interesting kits. Im not 100% sure.
If the sash kit had a v neck i'd probs buy that but im learning towards the Wellington kit.

Big Al

The home kit looks to dark to me and the collar is a bit WTF.

Knowing the FFA they will let us play the Nix with clashing kits.

As for major announcement, disappointment. Why not just say come down for the kit launch some beer and meet the guys?

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

these are great strips. Even getting some love from the neutrals on reddit

Fk me! Wellington Mariners. Maybe we are taking some games to NZ.....
Its pretty much their jersey from last yr.

We've had striped jerseys before. WP are the ones that came into the comp late and decided to choose the same colours as us.

MrCelery

Apparently the inspiration for the new strip!

From Golden Gordon (Ripping Yarns series), one of my all time favourite classics.

Last edited:

marinerbhoy

Fantastic kit! I hope it's a real yellow instead of fluoro as I haven't been interested in that trend. Overall, it's fantastic to have a genuine football kit!

Now let's up we finally get a simple striped football scarf!

Atomic

Vertical stripes and a collar you can unbutton... FINALLY!!! A jersey for fat blokes!!! :cheers:

Does anyone know how to get a name and number on the back?

Tevor

Vertical stripes and a collar you can unbutton... FINALLY!!! A jersey for fat blokes!!! :cheers:

Does anyone know how to get a name and number on the back?
Totally agree an option for a name and number would be awesome and save the hassle.

Tevor

I also wonder if they will have the pre order and pick up at the fan day again this year, is there a discount for Members? At least we don't seem to be restricted by Rebel in how we purchase the kit. Still no silver star above the logo to represent our championship and it would look good on the stripes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred