• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

CCM Fans and the club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

Hmm yeah, new logo seems likely. Hope this hasn't backfired on the club - because I'm sure everybody's first thought was 'ooh, who else have we signed?'. So I hope people aren't just going to be disappointed.

scottmac

Suspended
Hmm yeah, new logo seems likely. Hope this hasn't backfired on the club - because I'm sure everybody's first thought was 'ooh, who else have we signed?'. So I hope people aren't just going to be disappointed.
I can't see that being the case. They've done extremely well this off season in everything. They wouldn't hype up something as major if it wasn't. I dont think it's a player because its hardly the atmosphere to unveil a player. Nightclub games drinks etc. It's going to club orientated.
I wish I still lived on the coast

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

Was just a thought - after all their hard work I'm sure it'll go well. Would seem like a good environment for this sort of thing. I like that they're putting on this event.

Big Al

I think most know the squad is basically full.

I don't expect a player signing. The problem is what the club thinks is major the fans don't always agree.
We find major sponsors etc boring.

If it were a new logo that could also divide the fans. Some will be pissed with change (especially people with say tattoos) and people never agree on new designs. If it were a new logo would it be the M on last years members hat.

Sponsor wise Dyldam and Masterfoods are still displayed on the bottom of the emails.

nebakke

For mine i actually think a new logo is a pretty big announcement. Certainly bigger than something like uniforms. Both obviously matter but the logo would define the club for a long time going forward. Not even the "Sideshow Bob" kit will really do that.

Atomic

My money is on a new logo and unvielling the new strips... maybe announcing that the Suken Monkey is the new venue to watch away games???
I think that's worthy of the level of hype they're putting towards this. A fun, boozy night seems appropriate. Everyone in good spirits, having a laugh.

pjennings

Stadium rights before the council election are unlikely.

If it was a marquee it would need to be a real marquee - I think that is unlikely at this stage.

I think it may be the W-League team being accepted for the following season. The only thing holding it up before was the change rooms - maybe they have been built those. The club would see that as a big deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred