• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

CCM Fans and the club

Status
Not open for further replies.

midfielder

Shaun

The A-League seems to have little media coverage and very little talk by the clubs.

Do you have any insight into what Indy-AL plans to get fans back, if I look at web sites that used to carry large volumes of traffic and discussion today they carry a fraction of what they did and even much of that is trolls...

tsd

He and Staj didn’t get on.
Common theme amongst Jess and the teams he has worked with. 1 year at victory, 1 year at city now 1 season at CCM if its true he has left.
Doesn't surprise me, seems like a strong ego with a temper. I've seen him completely loose it in the surf at Avoca when totally in the wrong, almost ran over a guy then aggressively went after him. Others paddled over to calm him down and he ended up going in yelling and swearing. a complete dummy spit

Michael

Doesn't surprise me, seems like a strong ego with a temper. I've seen him completely loose it in the surf at Avoca when totally in the wrong, almost ran over a guy then aggressively went after him. Others paddled over to calm him down and he ended up going in yelling and swearing. a complete dummy spit
That’s a shame, good GK coach

style_cafe

Massive generalisation but GK's usually have a screw loose or some kind of bonkers aspect to their personality!
The screw loose is generally in the part of the brain that tells them they have to train harder than other team members and be expected to carry the weight of the team knowing that one minor error could cost the team a game. It takes someone special to do that and if it means going off at a lazy defender or two well I think it`s acceptable as long as it stays on the field. Anyone that just can`t control their temper off-field borders on being an arsehole...:popcorn:

Ancient Mariner

Cheap 2019/20 shirt offer currently available to members.
I think I should take advantage of this offer as my Star Trek style shirt form season 1 may be looking a bit dated. :unsure:
Does anyone know whether Umbro sizes are accurate or whether I should go a size up or down?

ryan

I think I should take advantage of this offer as my Star Trek style shirt form season 1 may be looking a bit dated. :unsure:
Does anyone know whether Umbro sizes are accurate or whether I should go a size up or down?
I wouldn't go a size down. If you like it roomy go a size up otherwise they are pretty standard

Wombat

At your age Rod......you should always go a size up.

Tim

Not sure if this is the right thread but Channel 9/Stan's signing of rugby union in Australia for 2021 at $100million over three years gives me some hope that there is a competitive market for the A-League and that Stan Sport might show some interest in securing a second of Australia's 4 football codes after the Fox deal expires? This is particularly so as union can hardly be said to be growing in Australia (outside of the obvious interest in international fixtures featuring the Wallabie and All Blacks etc). Any thoughts?

ryan

Not sure if this is the right thread but Channel 9/Stan's signing of rugby union in Australia for 2021 at $100million over three years gives me some hope that there is a competitive market for the A-League and that Stan Sport might show some interest in securing a second of Australia's 4 football codes after the Fox deal expires? This is particularly so as union can hardly be said to be growing in Australia (outside of the obvious interest in international fixtures featuring the Wallabie and All Blacks etc). Any thoughts?
I was hoping Optus might be interested as well. Their football coverage is decent

Tevor

Optus is defs interested they do heaps of HAL content
Yeah but Optus buy content only, they don’t have all the camera crews and resources required to produce the content and probably never will so the A League will have to fund/sort this out themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred