• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

CCM Fans and the club

Status
Not open for further replies.

midfielder

Shaun

Assuming FFA approve the buy out, what plans if any are there for an introduction to the new owner... Cov 19 makes it difficult which I understand requires creative thinking.

Corsair

This sounds like we're back to drawing board. Did the Sydney based buyer fall through? I'd buy a full membership for next season if we get a new owner.

Pirate Pete

Not sure..... weren't people on here talking about his departure or am I talking out the whole in my rear?
you quite possibly could be. I haven't heard that he's gone.
I thought the reason he came back was because he had a house in Wamberal.
Now has a couple of kids, twins I think.
I know someone who sort of knows him. I'll try and remember to ask on Monday.

turbo

@Shaun Mielekamp

I know the COVID restrictions are somewhat of an unknown and subject to change but if tickets are going to work like the back end of last season and members still need to redeem tickets could you look in to allowing members to purchase other GA tickets at the time of redeeming?
The system last season either made you wait until the general sale potentially getting a worse bay/missing out on a busier match like F3 derby (or NYE this season) or discouraged members from bringing along casual fans if it was too much hassle. I think it was a great effort to respond to a new situation but could use a little refinement if it’s going to persist in to this season.

Ideally it will be back to every second row roped off/vacant and non allocated seating in GA which removes the issue altogether.

style_cafe

@Shaun Mielekamp

I know the COVID restrictions are somewhat of an unknown and subject to change but if tickets are going to work like the back end of last season and members still need to redeem tickets could you look in to allowing members to purchase other GA tickets at the time of redeeming?
The system last season either made you wait until the general sale potentially getting a worse bay/missing out on a busier match like F3 derby (or NYE this season) or discouraged members from bringing along casual fans if it was too much hassle. I think it was a great effort to respond to a new situation but could use a little refinement if it’s going to persist in to this season.

Ideally it will be back to every second row roped off/vacant and non allocated seating in GA which removes the issue altogether.
Totally agree, the redeeming idea was far from satisfactory and we stayed home in the end...:rolleyes:

Shaun Mielekamp

@Shaun Mielekamp

Hey Turbo

Yes plenty will be different in this process as we had learnt a lot on the run last season. Iain and the crew will explain member by member on the options and processes next week as we go on sale.

turbo

Hey Turbo

Yes plenty will be different in this process as we had learnt a lot on the run last season. Iain and the crew will explain member by member on the options and processes next week as we go on sale.

Appreciate the response. I think the team did a great job of getting us in the door last season at short notice and with a whole lot of uncertainty out there. If lessons have been learned and improvements implemented that's exactly what I was hoping to hear. While we've got you any more signing news coming out in the next day or two?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred