• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

CCM Fans and the club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozhammer

If they gave members a 3 game pass or even 2-3 double passes it might be a more equal arrangement. Or if their club also cost $180. But the way it works out at the moment is an insult to members and a huge deterrent to directing your money to the mariners. Mariners management need to have a think about the message that deal sends.
Have to agree with this. Any member that has paid full price for a GA membership would rightly feel aggreived at this offer. Unless there is some background contra arrangement, CCM has to lose money on this deal, which can’t be good. No-one with any common sense would pay $250 when they could pay $59 surely?

Wombat

$250 for GA...................are you on drugs Ozzy??? Its $95 if you get in early and maybe $110 if you get it late.

FFS..............I thought Fulham was the Grim Reaper...........what the f**k happened to you??? Is it PTSD from listening to Charlesworth??

Ozhammer

$250 for GA...................are you on drugs Ozzy??? Its $95 if you get in early and maybe $110 if you get it late.

FFS..............I thought Fulham was the Grim Reaper...........what the f**k happened to you??? Is it PTSD from listening to Charlesworth??
I wouldn’t even know what drugs look like Wombat!

So can you tell me why the club’s own website state $255 per adult for a full season’s Navy Membership and $210 for a Yellow membership?

Either way, it is still poor form that someone can effectively get a discounted club membership from an external source, as that surely diverts money away from our already impoverished club?

Wombat

Are you telling me that whole front row is GA....................why dont people sit in the inner bays??

Wombat

and when its rains the 1st three bays are ok???
Im nearly punched on over this so please be sure

Wombat

I remember invading the Perth end with about 10 others when it was raining because the Nazi's said we could come upstairs.
I could see the Perth fans were a bit scared but we just wanted to get out of the rain.

turbo

I should add they will definitely check your ticket and reject you if you try to go in to the gold section upstairs on the seating map above but blue is fine. Gets busy quickly though if the weather is shit.

Wombat

I should add they will definitely check your ticket and reject you if you try to go in to the gold section upstairs on the seating map above but blue is fine. Gets busy quickly though if the weather is shit.

I go and see my mate and his Missis in the "jolly boy" seats at half time. The stewards never saw a word but i do give them a look as i walk up..........maybe thats the key.

turbo

Now I’ve got to find out how to get one of those $100 renewals you mentioned. That’s a lot easier to accept than $250

Big Al

We shall work together Turbo.
I’ve sat up in the corner on League club side on a rainy game not a bad view considering either.

I’ve sat at half way on League club side as well with my ;) GA ticket. It’s competitive for the under cover sections at the back of the bottom levels. Early birds straight there.

As for the Gosford race club need to see if the club does it again but from memory it wasn’t announced until October so they obviously were hoping people would sign up again first. Be interesting if they do it again or water it down to say 3 games.

Poor Dan will ring You for tickets and you be like already got them:piralaugh:

Wombat

Hi Shaun,

I have been a supporter of yours, even recently when people have been calling for your head, but i have never slagged you and never agreed that you were not the man for the job.

However, you did allow our current manager to assemble a strange squad. I'm not sure of your ability to control the foibles of the managers that work under you but the Goalkeeper situation crystalises how poor our recruitment continues to be.

I dont want to talk about Miller because that is embarrassing for the club but i do want to talk about Tommy H.

Can you please explain why the most talented player in the squad has not been immediately resigned for the next few years. The truth is Mulvey will be highly unlikely to see out another season....so why not plan for this contingency.

All I ever see from my club is amateur hour.

Its time for you to be a leader Shaun.

Kindest regards,

One of your most loyal but most disillusioned supporters.

Wombat

Last edited:

Wombat

The point is Mulvey is obviously a lapdog for Pikey. So if you push Pikey to resign our best player......Mulvey will have to go along with it. You keep the fans onside and Mulvey will be sacked by the end of next season anyway when the FFA present us with the Golden Spoon and we become the only club with a Gold star and a Gold Spoon next to our shirt logo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred