• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

CCM Fans and the club

Status
Not open for further replies.

midfielder

There is at least some hhhmmmm rrreeaaarrr say beneficial side effects... because we have been so crap the last four years SFC are slipping as we don't have the quality to poach anymore...

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

Been off this forum for a week or so now but still perusing on the dl. Club is too frustrating to be so constantly negative. Today has been no better.
I think I'm done with this club until Mulvey and a few others are gone.
Peace all.
#mulveyout
We kind of need a "fair enough" post rating. .. I mean, i don't like that fans feel this way but it's totally understandable

Ancient Mariner

I have reached the stage of not caring.
I watched yesterday's game on tv and did not feel at all tense while we held the 1-0 lead like I normally do.
It was almost like watching two different teams to which you have no emotional attachment, watching the skills and errors of both teams without any emotional attachment.
I do not even get upset when supporters say they are not renewing their memberships.
I will be there on Friday but am finding it hard to generate any real interest in a game that should be critical for us to maybe, perhaps, if we get very lucky, avoid the spoon.

I am in McBreen's dense fog that has descended over the Coast or what feels like a very dark tunnel that seems to have no way out, let alone a light at the end of it.

Have I gone a step past Wombat's anger?

FFS, logically we should be tearing the place down, demanding the heads of the manager and the director of football but it has now gone on for so long what is the F'ing point.

Time for a drink. :headbutt:

UnitedsNo9

I watched yesterday's game on tv and did not feel at all tense while we held the 1-0 lead like I normally do.
It was almost like watching two different teams to which you have no emotional attachment, watching the skills and errors of both teams without any emotional attachment.
I do not even get upset when supporters say they are not renewing their memberships.
I will be there on Friday but am finding it hard to generate any real interest in a game that should be critical for us to maybe, perhaps, if we get very lucky, avoid the spoon.

I am in McBreen's dense fog that has descended over the Coast or what feels like a very dark tunnel that seems to have no way out, let alone a light at the end of it.

FFS, logically we should be tearing the place down, demanding the heads of the manager and the director of football but it has now gone on for so long what is the F'ing point.

I echo this entirely.

Michael

You were way too accurate with the hammer on this one.
The people in charge of the club plain and simple do not listen to the fans on the big issues.

Just a side note,
Macca is more and more bringing up his newy roots whenever he can on fox, because that’s a thing to be proud of recently. He had the best season of his career with us. And always defended us since being on fox. He has a deep love for this football club and us fans that loved him. And the way he talks about us on Fox, I believe, is the way 90% of the intelligible coastie football community feel. Over it, fed up.

FFC Mariner

The sad fact is that the person who makes things happen at the club (the owner) doesn't give a flying about the coast, the club or any of the people involved. He fell into a shitty property development (that he is selling off bit by bit). The ownership structure of said shitty property deal (yeah, let's build a sporting complex in the middle of nowhere next to a sewerage farm) allows him to skim from the football side were he to decide to do so.
To expect action from people he feeds is naive and won't happen. They have to drink his kool-aid until he doesn't need them anymore. Then he will drop them like a hot rock and I genuinely feel for whoever it is he f**ks over next

MagpieMariner

[SNIP]
[SNIP]
I will also be there Friday but only because I've bought a season ticket.
I haven't watched the replay on Kayo yet, and I didn't watch the match live. I may watch the replay if there's nothing else of interest on the teeve.
I may even revisit my decision to be there because "Death In Paradise" is on. I haven't missed an episode yet & I may decide to watch rather than record.

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

I think 'meh' covers that base?
I've always thought of 'meh' as a fairly negative sort of rating

Same point. I mean, reaching the 70th+ minute and still 1-0 up, we should have been excited. But in all honesty, if I stopped watching and went out I wouldn't even be nervously checking the phone. I've stopped caring. Going overseas for 3 weeks so I won't get the chance to watch games anyway, I'll care even less.

midfielder

Shaun

Hand on heart not the other thing, many fans have passed anger, passed hope, many fans have reached despair, as they / I / the forum in many ways feel the club has totally lost its way, is directionless.

Club mission statements like developing juniors, club culture have been replaced by pitiful survival. Recently posts in the Sydney thread and Mulvery squad thread should IMO be read.

Shaun it has reached the point that many don't simply care anymore , the trust and faith in the Mariners management team [there's an oxymoron Mariners Management team], is non existent ... people feel voiceless and incapable of effecting any change and they simply see gross mismanagement and ineptitude.

With respect to you position I suggest you hold well before the season is over [like within 3 weeks] a number of community forums to tell us whats going on . Further whats going to change, and how that change will occur.

Ettalong Diggers
Central Coast Leagues
Wyrong RSL maybe the Entrance as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members