• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

CCM Fans and the club

Status
Not open for further replies.

FFC Mariner

Yes, its not like I'm not going to go so why pay full freight. Reserve the right to join the Gosford Showgrounds and get it for $60 though

Pirate Pete

Yes, its not like I'm not going to go so why pay full freight. Reserve the right to join the Gosford Showgrounds and get it for $60 though
What? I don't understand that.
I'll be renewing. Love going, shouting my head off..... then the disappointment.
icon_sad.gif

FFC Mariner

Yes is the clue - but as you can get a GA membership for $60 via Gosford Showgrounds, why pay Charlesworth nearly $200?

turbo

My bad - the Entertainment Grounds. Membership is $59 and includes

FREE General Admission entry to ALL Central Coast Mariners home games (at Central Coast Stadium) for the 2018/19 season.

I signed up for a 6 game membership this year to test how practical it was with a young family, went alright so far so considering upping it to a full season membership next year but if the club is going to do those sort of deals its a huge deterrent. I know they’re desperate for numbers through the gate but there has to be a better way than shitting on their most loyal supporters. Dump tickets in to schools and local clubs, share the love around rather than giving season entry for less than a 3 game pack.

nebakke

Yet again, I'm not sure, but as per my post the other day, the club hasn't been forthcoming with reasons why I should be paying them again next year - right now I'm leaning towards no, I'm sad to say, but somewhere something's gotta give and I feel like we've tried everything else to send a message.

soccer mad

I was just putting my comment out there mostly out of frustration and it started of really funny with everyone comments until the massive can of worms Wow kind of gobsmacked with the discovery of the relationship with the turf club .

Wombat

I was just putting my comment out there mostly out of frustration and it started of really funny with everyone comments until the massive can of worms Wow kind of gobsmacked with the discovery of the relationship with the turf club .

It's a two way street. Mariners fans go watch the racing for free. The Punters can watch the Football for free.

turbo

It's a two way street. Mariners fans go watch the racing for free. The Punters can watch the Football for free.

If they gave members a 3 game pass or even 2-3 double passes it might be a more equal arrangement. Or if their club also cost $180. But the way it works out at the moment is an insult to members and a huge deterrent to directing your money to the mariners. Mariners management need to have a think about the message that deal sends.

turbo

It's G.A......so behind the goals. If you want a decent view you will have to pay properly.

GA is most of the leagues club side except the top stand in the middle. That’s the only GA section your ticket gets looked at. Maybe away bay but I never ventured that far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred