• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

BYE EVERYBODY

BAD BULLZ

lol broke a older kids wrist lol he got in the way of my shot n the same cool kid who suffered a black eye dislocated his finger saving another shot this morning oops

so is bosnich a good thing or a bad thing wats your opinions so far i cant read all the other posts

T

Hey Eggy,
Nice to see you aren't treating the kids with cotton wool :).
Bozza from what i saw in the 2nd half on Sun still has the touch.... needs work on distribution though.

BAD BULLZ

55days till adelade
1 day til ceder pt
my rich kids left today next week i got "dark" kidsweek later "special" kids then the trip begins
54days c bex
:pirashoot: :pirashoot:

BAD BULLZ

ceder pt was sooooooooo cool
im havin a real good time but i really really need to play some competition
and i feel like i need to yell and scream for 90+minutes
look out adlaide im comin for u
and fired up doesnt describe it

BAD BULLZ

hay Y'ALL
WATS SUP HEARD WE DREW WITH SCUM AGAIN FK FIRE UP
MY "DETROIT" KIDS HAVE NOW LEFT
LOL THE FIRST THING ONE OF EM SAID WHEN THEY SAW THE CAMPS BEDS IS
"SHIT DOG THESE BEDS R WORSE THEN JUVEY"
I WAS PLAYING BASKETBALL WITH THEM AND ONE OF THEM YELLS OUT "YO IGGEY Y'ALL GOT GAME FOR A SNOWFLAKE"
KRAZY KIDS ANYWAYZ FIRE UP A MONTH N HALF TILL IM BACK

BAD BULLZ

MAKES YOU CUTE
so its like
7days till end of camp
39days till i come home
40days till adelaide
70ish days till we kick the cove

I've got a few pictures up on my myspace now if y'all interested most of them wont be up till im home tho.

Alicia

Photos Eggy has asked me to post for him

5jugs.jpg

eggy1jpg.jpg

eggy2.jpg

eggy3.jpg

eggyscorner.jpg

marinersflag.jpg

egg3.jpg

EGGY5.jpg

EGGY6.jpg

BAD BULLZ

decided to experiment havent shaved since june 10th

lol those jugs cost $5 its great

thanks alicia :-*

for more hit up my myspace

BAD BULLZ

I'm in ANN ARBOR its awsome the taxis are navy n yellow the buses the shops people everywhere we're bout to go out on town n mingle the big open games tomorrow and the town is pumped up

im gunna be part of 120 000 crowd tomorrow

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred