• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

BYE EVERYBODY

BAD BULLZ

lol oh yeah i met a chick here who knows hoover small world not to mention a bloke who played for kanwal rovers in my first year or so krazy krazy small world

my cabins mascott is the boxing kangeroo its catching on more then the mariners its hartd enough finding people who know bout soccer let alone australia let alone central coast
but im hoping to get a few shots of the mariners stuff in american places

dru

Eggy said:
everythings twisted and backwards the yankies are nuts.

I think this, coming from Eggy, says a lot! :D ;)

Don't worry you'll bring them round Eggy, they'll ride the wave soon enough.

Mariner Girl

Can we please sticky this thread....

Give em the drum Eggy, they are very thick, the Yanks. They think the USA is the universe and nothing is happening elsewhere. Have they mistaken you for an Austrian yet? That is a good one of theirs.  :pirashoot:

dru

Mariner Girl said:
Can we please sticky this thread....

Give em the drum Eggy, they are very thick, the Yanks. They think the USA is the universe and nothing is happening elsewhere. Have they mistaken you for an Austrian yet? That is a good one of theirs.  :pirashoot:

Reminds me of a line from a nofx song.

Outside of California is foreign policy

BAD BULLZ

lol i probably do know u but not by ya forum name so............WHO R YA?????sorry

they r thick but the drinks a cheap the food is bigger wat more can i want locals would be easy

my new insult is "your just like america"  other person "huh"
"CHEAP N EASY" ......."Oh n big too"
lol i think i'm funnny

FIRE UP EGELAIDE WONT KNOW WAT HIT EM ITS GUNNA BE ONE HELL OF A WEEKEND

CCM-JAM80

Eggy - duuude - your time at the Wally normally involved a Saturday arvo where my brothers/mates and I would be down for a punt and staying until close! Big lads, loud, telling ya to head overseas and earn better money whilst pulling beers ...

Has to ring a bell? lmao

Enjoy yourself, I will come say G'day when the season starts.

hey (babe) Eggy  hope you dont get hurt over there please stay safe and out of trouble lol i got your letters today miss you

o and i have been getting your text messages just vodafone dose not seem to have a connection with who ever you are with over there as of yet

love you so so so so so so so so so so much mwa
p.s there should be mail for you maybe soon:p

BAD BULLZ

:-* :-* :-*love u babe surprised to c you on here cant wait for some mail all the kids get mail every day :-* :-*

holy shit yeah i remember you lot you mae my nights more entertaining havent notice u guys at games........thanks for the tip$$$
well i did go travelling but i'm not pooring beers i'm drinkin them lol an everything elseso so cheap here.

still havin fun but i busted my nose again

last night was a halloween theme one of my kids dressed up as eggy lol its slowly catching on

tonight was the miss TANUGA beauty pagent i got nomininated so i had a bunch of 8yr ol girls dress me up surprisingly tho i one i'm the queen of tanuga  :vomit:

p.s goodbye kwazzy sad to c you go i wont boo you gooluck nz is my 2nd team they could do with some help

Bear

A kid dressed up as you, poor little fella has no idea ;)

Iv sent you a txt or 2 lettin you know the results of our pre season games eggy, have you been getting them?

Alicia

So there was a little kid running around with no shirt on??

Poor thing, hope he didn't catch a cold.  :p

haha you little odd being on her just having fun reading what everyone else is on about  :popcorn: and babe stop hurting urself lol  we all wont you back in one peice haha

CCM-JAM80

Eggy said:
:-* :-* :-*love u babe surprised to c you on here cant wait for some mail all the kids get mail every day :-* :-*

holy shit yeah i remember you lot you mae my nights more entertaining havent notice u guys at games........thanks for the tip$$$
well i did go travelling but i'm not pooring beers i'm drinkin them lol an everything elseso so cheap here.

still havin fun but i busted my nose again

last night was a halloween theme one of my kids dressed up as eggy lol its slowly catching on

tonight was the miss TANUGA beauty pagent i got nomininated so i had a bunch of 8yr ol girls dress me up surprisingly tho i one i'm the queen of tanuga  :vomit:

p.s goodbye kwazzy sad to c you go i wont boo you gooluck nz is my 2nd team they could do with some help

We'll come over and say G'day when you're back!

Have fun mate.

BAD BULLZ

Hayyy y all
guess wat i'm in charge of assemblimg and traing a chicks team to take on anoyther camp!!!!!
wish i still had my 4 favourite lil girls from last seesion one of em was so good tiny tiny 11 yrold chick could teach me stuff she could do rainbows in mid play i got a photo of them holding the mariners flag they be the american soccer chik team in few yrs
but there gone now so i gotta start with a bunch of random girls gunna be tough

love ya all im still going to adelaide n reckon u should come keep us updated on mariner news p.s welcome back gumps that made my day

love ya bex

BAD BULLZ

Now assembleing n training the boys team 2 lol finally playing nearly enuff sokka i gave my fav male camper a black eye with the  ball last week oops.
the girls dont seem to be real keen on taking there shirts off :-\ but my boys team whoevas on my side now instantly knows we're the skins team

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred