• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

BYE EVERYBODY

Paolo

Eggy said:
Cheers every1 FIRE THE f**k UP
it might just be me, but i find it difficult to fire up about someone going to the US and A. More makes me jealous that im not going overseas

dru

Eggy said:
at the airport now been here like 15mins already been pulled aside for the  "random" EXPLOSIVE TEST

Doesn't mean you look dodgy Eggy, i get that at least once a month traveling and I'm not dodgy. oh wait  ;D

marconigirl

dru said:
Eggy said:
at the airport now been here like 15mins already been pulled aside for the  "random" EXPLOSIVE TEST

Doesn't mean you look dodgy Eggy, i get that at least once a month travelling and I'm not dodgy. oh wait  ;D

Lol, I got pulled up for that as well, just as I walked through the gates...
Kinda freaked me out seeing I had never been on a plane before...

Have a great time in America Eggy, Don't corrupt the kids too much..

Chimmi

Alicia said:
Got a text from Eggy earlier, they let him on the plane!!!

but will they let him clear customs when he gets there?  ;D - me thinks he'll be in for another 'random' explosives test there too.

T

Chimmi said:
Alicia said:

but will they let him clear customs when he gets there?  ;D - me thinks he'll be in for another 'random' explosives test there too.
And quite probably a strip search.... not that it takes much for Eggy to get his shirt off

marinermick

Chimmi said:
Alicia said:

and customs in the states is a bitch

takes forever to get through and they ask you the same question in twenty different ways trying to catch you out

BAD BULLZ

In NZ for a hr or 2now the NZ explosive guy left me alone :vhappy:

keensy i just ment fire up for the season ahead not for my trip
The excitment still hasn't hit me that i'll be in LA in a few hrs but i'm pumped bout the end of the holiday going back to adelaide for the rd7 game.

Chimmi lol so true

marinermick

Eggy said:

The excitment still hasn't hit me that i'll be in LA in a few hrs but i'm pumped bout the end of the holiday going back to adelaide for the rd7 game.

Chimmi lol so true

any plans to join the mile high club eggy?

Paolo

Eggy said:
ah k fair enough.

Im not sure there is enough oxygen in my body to keep fired up this long in advance....i think if i start now it will be smouldering ashes by the time season swings by.

dru

marinermick said:
Eggy said:

Chimmi lol so true

any plans to join the mile high club eggy?

Only if he goes to Denver.

MrCelery

Enjoy the trip Eggy. Bay 16 will miss you.

Come back safe. Better read this:

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/valley/la-tm-survivintro23jun05,0,3312862.story

The last tip is for you....

P

Pete

All the best Eggy, hope you a great time.

If you still have that mohawk, I'm sure entry into USA will be your first challenge!

BTW don't get too excited going through xray points - they now have machines that will show your body and you don't wanna give some poor security guy watching the monitors a heart attack.

I'm sure Bay 16 will be missing you, as will some of the Oz phone companies.

BAD BULLZ

hey Y'ALL
how ya doin how are the mighty mariners doing any signings n results i should know about
i dont get enuff time to check it's very scarse internet acess camps goin good cept all im thinking about is running amuck afterwards cant wait $1 pints taste ok $3 coronas cant go wrong everythings twisted and backwards the yankies are nuts.

Atomic

According to the Yanks, the Boston Celtics are the new World Champions, as are the Boston Red Sox, not to mention the NY Giants. Does that mean the winners of the MLS will be champions of the world too? Gee, the Italians are going to be bummed! ;)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred