• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

BYE EVERYBODY

BAD BULLZ

I'M OUTTA HERE 2MORROW MORNING :eek:verhead:

Have fun everybody Make heaps of noise for me while i'm away teaching american kids to fire the fark up and ride the yellow wave.I'm back just in time for rnd7 adelaide will miss my first nsw mariners games since i started attending.I've gotta go 4months without a competitive game if you guys could schedule the cove game for around then that would be tops :thumbup:Already fired up anywayz CHEERZ

LOOK OUT L.A :eek:verhead: :piralaugh: :eek:verhead: :piralaugh: :vhappy:

marinermick

Eggy said:

Have fun everybody Make heaps of noise for me while i'm away teaching american kids to fire the fark up and ride the yellow wave.I'm back just in time for rnd7 adelaide will miss my first nsw mariners games since i started attending.I've gotta go 4months without a competitive game if you guys could schedule the cove game for around then that would be tops :thumbup:Already fired up anywayz CHEERZ

have a great trip bud

who would have thought a suggestion i gave you a few months ago turned into a full blown trip

make sure you take plenty of photos in places with your mariners gear

T

Hey Eggy,
Have an awesome time!! Try not to corrupt the kids too much

Jeff (LouMacari)

Will be thinking of you mate. Have a great experience and try not to lose too many phones over there.
(Do they really know what they've let themselves in for? ;) )

Mariner Girl

Bye Eggy,

Have a great time with the kids and teach them all your tricks.  :pirashoot:

Don't forget to blog us from time to time with some stories. We will sticky a topic just for you.  :eek:verhead:

Be safe!!!!!

dru

Good riddance ;)

Have a ball mate and try not to get soft on those weak us beers. And remember that when you take on the keeper over there they are used to body armour so don't be as gun ho as usual.

Marinerchick

Eggy said:

enjoy america eggy
see you when yu get back
xx loren

ryan

Have a great time Eggy. The AA7 competition will be different without you. Quieter anyway ;D

Bear

Goodluck champ, make sure you can recieve calls and sms for over here, ill give you a txt or call after games to let you know how the lads went.

And give me a call so I know whats happening with Adelaide away, im there

kevrenor

Have a great time ... make sure everyone who comes into camp goes home educated on football and a Mariners supporter!

Stay away from Bears! Come to think of it .. that's good advice here too!
:thumbup:

Enjoy!  :eek:verhead:

BAD BULLZ

:piralaugh: :piralaugh: :piralaugh: :piralaugh:
LOL Every1 you guys are great just at the airport now been here like 15mins already been pulled aside for the  "random" EXPLOSIVE TEST ::) ::) ::)Clearly i'm bin laden in disguise ::)

:pirashoot: :pirashoot: :pirashoot: :pirashoot:
Cheers every1 FIRE THE f**k UP

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Julihrb