• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Bye Bye Sash?

marinermick

offtheball said:
dibo said:
offtheball said:
2 more than hour whole team has scored in living memory. Ridiculous to let him go.

Ridiculous to pay well over the odds on a 2-year deal for a bloke who is on the downslope. From media coverage he was offered a 1-year deal, didn't take it, that's his call.

Don't judge management decisions on one night (or even a handful of games). I predict (without much fear of contradiction) that Dylan and especially Matty will provide better value over the next two years. What's more, the club still has the June/July period to stock up for the HAL season.

I don't recall the club being reported as saying he was asking over the odds, only didn't want to give him a two year deal. As he has scored consistently for his whole carreer and is still doing so, where is the eveidence to back the judgement call that he is not up to it for another two years.

Downslope, probably! Depends where you start on the slide is the issue though.

Even more of a concern with the talk of the departure of Simon.

can tell you that he was asking way over the odds, plus he was asking all these bonus clauses - bonuses after five games played, ten games played etc, bonuses for every goal, assists etc, etc

Azza-Mataz

marinermick said:
offtheball said:
dibo said:
offtheball said:
2 more than hour whole team has scored in living memory. Ridiculous to let him go.

Ridiculous to pay well over the odds on a 2-year deal for a bloke who is on the downslope. From media coverage he was offered a 1-year deal, didn't take it, that's his call.

Don't judge management decisions on one night (or even a handful of games). I predict (without much fear of contradiction) that Dylan and especially Matty will provide better value over the next two years. What's more, the club still has the June/July period to stock up for the HAL season.

I don't recall the club being reported as saying he was asking over the odds, only didn't want to give him a two year deal. As he has scored consistently for his whole carreer and is still doing so, where is the eveidence to back the judgement call that he is not up to it for another two years.

can tell you that he was asking way over the odds, plus he was asking all these bonus clauses - bonuses after five games played, ten games played etc, bonuses for every goal, assists etc, etc

then did the scum give him what he wants??

NewyForever

Paolo said:
NewyForever said:
i love how you guys hate the bloke but cant stop talking about him

:)
i love how you guys hate the coast yet cant stop coming on here

i only come down to the coast once a year to see the jets play.  ;)

the other times i am on the F3 by-passing the coast.

sasho is a boys name, he was massive last night

cruiser said:
NewyForever said:

Who hates him? Not me, nor many others here.

I only hate stupid Jets supporters who come here and post rubbish.

so the CCM fans wont boo him at bluetongue next season?

Sym

not enough rivalry in the a-league
players shouldn't be allowed to go to their nearest rival and be welcomed with open arms

FFC Mariner

As he is odds on to score against us, I expect he will get boo'ed.

Nothing like the hatred reserved for that little judas c**t holland (may he rot in Holland) but more good natured I expect.

marinermick

Azza-Matazz said:
marinermick said:
offtheball said:
dibo said:
offtheball said:

then did the scum give him what he wants??

not quite, but much more than the mariners because they were desperate and they had so much cap space available

fedelta

NewyForever said:
Paolo said:
NewyForever said:

i love how you guys hate the coast yet cant stop coming on here

i only come down to the coast once a year to see the jets play.  ;)

the other times i am on the F3 by-passing the coast.

on the forum you dickhead

fruitbat

fruitbat said:
FFC Mariner said:
If one criteria for supporting a team is that they play sparkling football and win every game, then this isnt the sport for you is it?

If this is directed at me may I remind you that I've never said that we have to win every game.

We are having trouble competing in our domestic league...God help us when we come up against the best in Asia.

Told you so!

fruitbat

Part_Timer said:
KUTGW fruitbat.. im excited at a some one who can read into the future being on the forum

It wasnt that hard-a manager who plays mediocre favourites over skilled technicians, a club that sqaunders funds instead of buying QUALITY talent, an inability to counter corners- Hell my 8 year old daughter could see it coming.

Sean

fruitbat said:
Part_Timer said:
KUTGW fruitbat.. im excited at a some one who can read into the future being on the forum

It wasnt that hard-a manager who plays mediocre favourites over skilled technicians, a club that sqaunders funds instead of buying QUALITY talent, an inability to counter corners- Hell my 8 year old daughter could see it coming.

You got one out of four correct. You're no Dr Emmett Brown.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred