• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Bye Bye Sash?

jaypee

fruitbat said:
Part_Timer said:
kindly FOAD,
Part_Timer said:
kindly FOAD,

Ah, a head-buryer...whats it like under there?

I didnt really expect a coherent argument from someone whose by-line is "Stand United - Coastie Boys". Its the sort of thing I would expect from a 14 year old.

Says a user with the name Fruitbat.....

Part Timer has a nice left foot for a 13 year old....

marinermick

jaypee said:
fruitbat said:
Part_Timer said:
kindly FOAD,
Part_Timer said:
kindly FOAD,

I didnt really expect a coherent argument from someone whose by-line is "Stand United - Coastie Boys". Its the sort of thing I would expect from a 14 year old.

tall for his age too

think he should go for one of these mariners youth academies

do you have a spare couple of thousand PT?

fruitbat

lol, a 14yo would probably learn from their first mistake that you only have to single-click the Quote button.
[/quote]

Bugger this new fangled wireless contraption. Now, where did i leave my walking stick??

jaypee

marinermick said:
jaypee said:
fruitbat said:
Part_Timer said:
kindly FOAD,
Part_Timer said:
kindly FOAD,

tall for his age too

Don't go that far - he will think he is a gun free kick taker soon - just like Hutch does...

fruitbat

[/quote]

Good point, I must do something about that one day.
(Pssst, I wouldnt throw stones in glass houses 'Jaypee', I mean, Cooranbong isnt where its OK to marry your sister?)

Kanwal Bull

jaypee said:
marinermick said:
jaypee said:
fruitbat said:
Part_Timer said:
kindly FOAD,
Part_Timer said:
kindly FOAD,

tall for his age too

Don't go that far - he will think he is a gun free kick taker soon - just like Hutch does...

he wont think that if he keeps falling over before kicking the ball...

jaypee

fruitbat said:

Good point, I must do something about that one day.
(Pssst, I wouldnt throw stones in glass houses 'Jaypee', I mean, Cooranbong isnt where its OK to marry your sister?)
[/quote]

Lucky I didn't have a sister........

Part_Timer

the differance is my free kicks go in jaypee, plus fruitbat knocking morisset...OH NOEZ u R 5o m@tuRe cOmpAred 2 mE....

pps: you should support underage drinking its an australian past time

jaypee

Part_Timer said:
the differance is my free kicks go in jaypee, plus fruitbat knocking morisset...OH NOEZ u R 5o m@tuRe cOmpAred 2 mE....

pps: you should support underage drinking its an australian past time

Some free kicks..... not against quality keepers though..... ha ha ha

cruiser

Great idea transferring Petrovski, NOT! He scores 2 goals tonight for the Jets. Meanwhile, our remaining strikers have forgotten how to score. Well f**king done McKinna. Any other quality players you would care to transfer?  :soapbox:

Arabmariner

cruiser said:
Great idea transferring Petrovski, NOT! He scores 2 goals tonight for the Jets. Meanwhile, our remaining strikers have forgotten how to score. Well f**king done McKinna. Any other quality players you would care to transfer?  :soapbox:
I wouldn't get too worked up over a couple of goals against a reserve team.

The Judas c**t will fall in a heap soon enough.

dibo

offtheball said:
2 more than hour whole team has scored in living memory. Ridiculous to let him go.

Ridiculous to pay well over the odds on a 2-year deal for a bloke who is on the downslope. From media coverage he was offered a 1-year deal, didn't take it, that's his call.

Don't judge management decisions on one night (or even a handful of games). I predict (without much fear of contradiction) that Dylan and especially Matty will provide better value over the next two years. What's more, the club still has the June/July period to stock up for the HAL season.

offtheball

dibo said:
offtheball said:
2 more than hour whole team has scored in living memory. Ridiculous to let him go.

Ridiculous to pay well over the odds on a 2-year deal for a bloke who is on the downslope. From media coverage he was offered a 1-year deal, didn't take it, that's his call.

Don't judge management decisions on one night (or even a handful of games). I predict (without much fear of contradiction) that Dylan and especially Matty will provide better value over the next two years. What's more, the club still has the June/July period to stock up for the HAL season.

I don't recall the club being reported as saying he was asking over the odds, only didn't want to give him a two year deal. As he has scored consistently for his whole carreer and is still doing so, where is the eveidence to back the judgement call that he is not up to it for another two years.

Downslope, probably! Depends where you start on the slide is the issue though.

Even more of a concern with the talk of the departure of Simon.

cruiser

NewyForever said:
i love how you guys hate the bloke but cant stop talking about him

:)
Who hates him? Not me, nor many others here.

I only hate stupid Jets supporters who come here and post rubbish.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred