• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Brisbane Roar FC v Central Coast Mariners

Ads

Nothing like a bloke jogging around the attacking third on a yellow card to put a spanner in the works.

Exactly, massive mind f**k for the opposition.

They be like, what the f**k is this c**t doing.

Ads

We really struggle with teams that press us.

I just hope the tactic is to let them come at us and then them become demoralised as the game goes on without them cracking us.

And then we hit them with Silvera and Duric when they are buggered.

Ozhammer

Struggling to see anything that we are doing overly well tbh. I feel sorry for Stens, he looks lost playing further forward, much like he did last week. I really hope that Duric has some minutes in his legs and gets some time in the second half.

Melange

I'm happy with that half. Fairly even after having to defend a lot early. I think it might be a game decided by the substitutes.

Our players are what they are, Clis can't distribute, Simon is one dimensional, all others I think are going well. Kim, Da Silva and Oar playing some nice passes around the Roar box.

FFC Mariner

Sens is lucky to starting after last week and he hasnt done much so far today. As for Simon we are playing with 10 men.

Insertnamehere

Completely blank when it comes to the final third. We're lucky to have somehow survived the first 20 mins without conceding so we can possibly eek out a bore draw.

Ozhammer

Why the f*ck is Clisby out there FMD he is absolute shite, no passion and no effort. Can we not find someone else to play LB?

Ads

We should sign up DWH!!
His energy is what we’re missing.

We are very flat with no flare.
Need Muzz and Nizzy on as well asap.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads