• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Brisbane Roar FC v Central Coast Mariners

MagpieMariner

In fairness to Disco, he did play some minutes for us, and one year he was even our golden boot. Hit a double against MV one time.

Michael

Cheers guys, I’ve ruined my day thinking about how much gameiro took the piss. I knew he was a pussy from the moment he cried after brama’s tackle. Now he’s a house husband. I bloody hope big Ned Zelic teases him at the family dinners.

marinermick

Cheers guys, I’ve ruined my day thinking about how much gameiro took the piss. I knew he was a pussy from the moment he cried after brama’s tackle. Now he’s a house husband. I bloody hope big Ned Zelic teases him at the family dinners.

and he had plenty of spare time to get busy with Lucy as well

Ads

If we beat Brisbane and scum & nix lose,
A bit of a gap will start to open between the top and bottom of the the table.

And we would be more towards the top!!
Shut the front gate.

turbo

Post match show tonight bet365 has us at 4.75 for the win and the roar around 1.70. Yes they beat City last week but they had two penalties and were shit for a big chunk of the match before City fell apart. Haven’t set the world alight in previous games either. Weird.

scoober

Post match show tonight bet365 has us at 4.75 for the win and the roar around 1.70. Yes they beat City last week but they had two penalties and were shit for a big chunk of the match before City fell apart. Haven’t set the world alight in previous games either. Weird.
They lost to the Nix last week....

true believer

how many times have you seen a side win an unwinnable game only to lose next week ?
and the side that lost to nobodies beat a top side next week ?

turbo

They lost to the Nix last week....
Don’t know why I had forgotten that last night. Even if they hadn’t the odds are still worse than I expected. Ok with not being the favourites but thought it would be a bit closer. Wouldn’t be a bad game to put some $ on if that’s your thing.

turbo

how many times have you seen a side win an unwinnable game only to lose next week ?
and the side that lost to nobodies beat a top side next week ?
As scoober reminded us they did exactly that with the nix. Don’t know why anyone would get behind the roar at 1.70 against anyone. They’re nowhere near that reliable.

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

won't have the chance to watch this one, unfortunately.
I wonder what the game plan will be this week. Despite the win, last week doesn't give me optimism - I know we had a bit of a 'park the bus' strategy and to disrupt WU, but that didn't leave us with much of an attack - we didn't test the keeper at all and didn't deserve our goal, when really WU still managed to find some great opportunities.
I know that was probably a bit of a 'reset after the previous 2 games' approach, so it will be interesting to see if we're able to carry that forwards yet still manage to actually create some of the attacks we've created in the previous rounds.
A win tonight puts us back into the top 6 - with our goal difference being what hurts us a bit. But that's going to remain a factor, I think.
We should win.....there's probably only 2 teams, max, that I'd be surprised if we beat at all this season - MC and SFC. Everybody else is completely doable. I'm including AU in the 'doable' list - their defence was just as bad as ours, only difference was they could finish and we couldn't. I don't think AU were better than us in the FFA cup either - if they don't improve, I think they'll get found out later in the season.

Ads

Simon starting.

Got to give it to Staj, might throw them off or disrupt their boring style.

Pirate Pete

EKmHCiGVUAAGR2u

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred