• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Back at home v Pissants 26/3

Wombat

Adelaide looked more likely early on but we had a couple of decent chances and should have had a penalty. After the send off we looked in total control but still were playing dumb Football.
I called for Storm and Beni to be subbed and thankfully it happened very quickly and once Miller was on we started to really apply some pressure.

Urena 3pts. Superb 1st goal and the ball for Cummings was pure class.
Miller 2pts. That 30 Min cameo was sumptuous.
Niz 1pt. Perpertual motion but smart with the ball too. Just wish he had the confidence to shoot too.

Windust....lovely debut. 100% AL quality.
Bay 16......sorry we dogged you at half time due to the rain but you guys were superb.

Last edited:

pjennings

Adelaide looked more likely early on but we had a couple of decent chances and should have had a penalty. After the send off we looked in total control but still were playing dumb Football.
I called for Storm and Beni to be subbed and thankfully it happened very quickly and once Miller was on we started to really apply some pressure.

Urena 3pts. Superb 1st goal and the ball for Cummings was pure class.
Miller 2pts. That 30 Min cameo was sumptuous.
Niz 1pt. Perpertual motion but smart with the ball too. Just wish he had the confidence to shoot too.

Windust....lovely debut. 100% AL quality.
Bay 16......sorry we dogged you at half time due to the rain but you guys were superb.
Good summary. Though I think Adelaide were equally worried by Hatch's speed on the other side.

Corsair

I took a mate to the game who was visiting from Sydney and is thinking of moving here. We had a great time, small crowd with a big heart, he loved it. "Look at those loonies singing in the rain" he chuckled, seeing the passion from the yellow army was fantastic and i thought that would definitely have helped carry this win over the line.

Windust was very impressive for his first start and full game. Lot of composure for a young fella.

Smart subs from Monty, he seems to be growing into the step up.

This game and the previous one I thought we've been faster without Oli. I'm hoping a rest will have reinvigorated him and we'll see faster passing and more attacking play from him when comes back into the team.

I won't talk about the reffing, it's so obvious. For now just enjoy the win, the blossoming partnership up front and a great night out.

Ancient Mariner

To all those who showed concern about my injury. I am fit enough now to get a start off the bench. Great work from my physio allowed me to get away for a week's fishing (and drinking) in wonderful isolation, with a great group away from all communications.
Returned home on Friday night. Unfortunately the member of our group who drove to civilisation at times to renew supplies woke up on Friday morning with flu like symptoms so I am isolating for a couple of days, just in case.

I watched the Mudgee game yesterday arvo and last night's game on tv. I am convinced that watching it on tv is much more stressful than being at the game. However, great results.

Whatever happened to the team in my absence? They look totally rejuvenated and are playing with the style, speed and confidence they had at the start of the season.

I hope to see you soon at the next home game or Pluim to watch the germinating next crop.

Ancient Mariner

id like to see Oli come in for Benny as an attacking/wide mid
I have thought that a couple of times but suspect that age may be catching up with him a bit to be effective on the wing. Could be worth a try off the bench or starting and being replaced early.
Definite possibility. Ballard is coming along nicely.
I think Smith may now own one of the wing positions.

marinermick

Just watched the replay and my love of Dan Hall increases.

It was injury time and he just played a full game. Urena lobs the ball to Hatch and Hall made a full field run to be in support of Hatch. He was also first there to celebrate Hatch’s goal.

The guy is just pure enthusiasm and team work.

Last edited:

Tevor

Just watched the replay and my love of Dan Hall increases.

It was injury time and he just played a full game. Urena lobs the ball to Hatch and Hall made a full field run to be in support Hatch. He was also first there to celebrate Hatch’s goal.

The guy is just pure enthusiasm and team work.
Well spotted, that’s a great effort.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred