• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Back at home v Pissants 26/3

Josho Howe

Thought I'd kick off a game day thread. Will be nice to be back at home with the prime time Saturday slot. Boys back in form as we look to make it 2 in a row. Think we can do it.

Kye out so the RT - Dan combo will be interesting. Adelaide have Goodwin out plus Gauci is training with the Socceroos so assume he's out.

Extremely winnable game this. Backing us to do it.

AJames

Thought I'd kick off a game day thread. Will be nice to be back at home with the prime time Saturday slot. Boys back in form as we look to make it 2 in a row. Think we can do it.

Kye out so the RT - Dan combo will be interesting. Adelaide have Goodwin out plus Gauci is training with the Socceroos so assume he's out.

Extremely winnable game this. Backing us to do it.
I believe that Gauci is only training with the squad in Sydney.

Ozhammer

Is that confirmed? Depends when he was exposed and if he’s subsequently tested positive. Knowing our luck he will be able to play.
That’s the horse I would be backing if I was a gambling man and it fits with our shit luck mantra too sadly…..

Big Al

That’s the horse I would be backing if I was a gambling man and it fits with our shit luck mantra too sadly…..
Wouldn’t he travel to Saudi Arabia if that was the case? Not sure when they leave but presume tomorrow

Surely doesn’t get released on Saturday and and play us but that would be our luck

Tevor

Wouldn’t he travel to Saudi Arabia if that was the case? Not sure when they leave but presume tomorrow

Surely doesn’t get released on Saturday and and play us but that would be our luck
No need to go to Saudi now, might as well blood some youngsters. I think the squad has been picked so no changes allowed. I might be wrong ,so that would mean he stays in Oz.

Allreet?

For me the biggest threat is Mo Toure. As he gets more confident he tears wide defenders apart.

Farrell will have his work cut out. He's been out of position a lot in recent weeks - didn't happen much last week as we didn't let them have the ball (in dangerous places). Really needs to be vigilant.

Having said that, I was delighted with how we went last outing. Will Ollie start this time? Think we looked better without him, sadly.

Allreet?

Total side issue...

Where do most people gather before home matches? I'm usually at Bay Road (although don't make it to every match).

Charlie1

It would be great to get a good crowd tonight but everyone is against us even the bloody weather. Come on boys another win like last week will do. Let’s attack from the start play positive football.

Tevor

It would be great to get a good crowd tonight but everyone is against us even the bloody weather. Come on boys another win like last week will do. Let’s attack from the start play positive football.
I’m out with the spicy cough, annoyed as can’t wait to watch live football again.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred