• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Australian Supporter Scene thread

Penrith9103

I'm unsure if this has been discussed previously, but what has happened to the massive jersey we had that covered bay 16 ???
I'd love to see that make a comeback.
Also the still of the above picture is something that The Cove may have copied from us when when did it last year.
Where are our coloured streamers ????
If we can use them, they would look really good starting from the bay above us !!

bjw

bjw
Penrith9103 said:
I'm unsure if this has been discussed previously, but what has happened to the massive jersey we had that covered bay 16 ???
Also the still of the above picture is something that The Cove may have copied from us when when did it last year.
If we can use them, they would look really good starting from the bay above us !!

lol. the cove copied the ribbon idea off us? rofl.
we did not invent it mate ;)

Penrith9103

If you read closely, you will see that I had used the word MAY, when referring to the streamers.
There is a big difference MAY and HAVE.
I hadn't seen the cove do it before, mate !
I'm not saying we invented it.

fedelta

Penrith9103 said:

jersey is old.. we have new kits do we not?
also, the cove did not copy strips off us mate..

Paolo

Penrith9103 said:
Lol at the notion the Cove 'may' have copied streamers off us, which we copied off melbourne who copied off someone else & so on for decades

bjw

bjw
Paolo said:
Penrith9103 said:
Lol at the notion the Cove 'may' have copied streamers off us, which we copied off melbourne who copied off someone else & so on for decades

marinators pty ltd should have patented the idea imho.

bjw

bjw
Melbourne Victory-
zvq8fk.jpg

2ik49xc.jpg

"Love us, hate us, ban us. We'll always be there"

picture173ta0.jpg

Paolo

Not too bad for their first crack at a card(i know they wernt cards, but same shit) tifo. Cheeky c**ts with the date
4039545718_a253afb4cc_o.jpg

Melbourne v Adelaide
"Welcome to the home of the champions"
10saf42.jpg

dibo

so for melbourne, the preseason cup takes pride of place? we won one of those too! ;)

bjw

bjw
Vedran Puljic was a member of Horde Zla, Sarajevo. They went to Siroki Brijeg for away match. There was riot in town, and its said he was shot by police. Four other supporters was injured, one operated in hospital and still fight for his life.

Its not confirmed that police shot him, but this photo should prove it, you can see the cops on one side and Vedran on the other side.

Melbourne Victory (Melbourne Horda)-
dsc6398.jpg

dibo

zycie said:
Vedran Puljic was a member of Horde Zla, Sarajevo. They went to Siroki Brijeg for away match. There was riot in town, and its said he was shot by police. Four other supporters was injured, one operated in hospital and still fight for his life.

Its not confirmed that police shot him, but this photo should prove it, you can see the cops on one side and Vedran on the other side.

Melbourne Victory (Melbourne Horda)-
goingtoadisco said:
aNd that has what to do with Melbourne victory ??
Part_Timer said:
them respecting fellow supporters from around the world..
fedelt said:
what has it got to do with the other hundreds of groups who did similar banners?

you've got groups who are at least as focussed on fighting as they are on support, who start riots and who quite understandably come under pretty close attention from police, stadium authorities etc. the groups seem to expect to be allowed to operate as a law unto themselves. it's bollocks.

horze zla have a rap sheet including stabbings and and riots (not least attacking of the goalkeeper of a rival club *on the field* FFS! talk about cowardly!) - what sympathy should i have for one of theirs who cops some of his own? ridiculous.

LFCMariners

Paolo said:
Well id suggest that if you do have kind of idea you get to know the people who may have some role in producing a tifo and let them know rather then posting it on a public forum

I've removed my original comment, you can remove mine too.

Paolo

LiverpoolMariners said:
Paolo said:
Well id suggest that if you do have kind of idea you get to know the people who may have some role in producing a tifo and let them know rather then posting it on a public forum

I've removed my original comment, you can remove mine too.
;)

adz

Staff member
probably a stupid question here but... why not post banner ideas? why is it a secret?

bjw

bjw
adz said:
probably a stupid question here but... why not post banner ideas? why is it a secret?

why let the opposition know what we are planning to do for a pre-match display?? would take the surprise factor completley out of it ;)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred