• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Australian Supporter Scene thread

Paolo

brennan said:
The fences that are infront of us and above us are currently blank i'm pretty sure.
But who'd wanna leave there banner down the front half a bay away from themselves...would look gash

bjw

bjw
Paolo said:
brennan said:
The fences that are infront of us and above us are currently blank i'm pretty sure.
But who'd wanna leave there banner down the front half a bay away from themselves...would look gash

hence the reason we need to fill from the front

dibo

brennan said:

in front it's obscured by the ad boards on the pitch. above it's got the MAA ads.

however, if you were to arrange banners over the first row or two of seats, that wouldn't obscure advertising. security may get the shits at people then being unable to use those rows of seats.

dru

brennan said:
hence the reason we need to fill from the front
Without addressing security before hand and changing their views this is as about likely to be allowed as part timer giving sasho a hug next time we play the jest.

dibo said:
in front it's obscured by the ad boards on the pitch. above it's got the MAA ads.

however, if you were to arrange banners over the first row or two of seats, that wouldn't obscure advertising. security may get the shits at people then being unable to use those rows of seats.

To my mind if it is just layed over the seats then it loses any effectiveness they need to be hung vertically. if you stand them up in these rows you will have the same issues with security and those that want to be able to watch the game while sitting in Bay 22. Better to have them hung under the roofed section.

goingtoadisco

dibo said:
brennan said:

Anyone else wanna try filling from the front against gold coast ? Im keen just dont wanna be standing up the front by myself while i have a bunch of 12 year old girls telling me to sit down .....

bjw

bjw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7WJsm7bBjg

to go with the photo...

Would it be too much to ask for a co-ordinated chant of this quality and sound to go up in the bay???

thought so :(

Sean

brennan said:

to go with the photo...

Would it be too much to ask for a co-ordinated chant of this quality and sound to go up in the bay???

Great chant. We should find an equivalent.

bjw

bjw
Sean said:
brennan said:

to go with the photo...

Great chant. We should find an equivalent.

Ooooh-oh way oh,
Come on Central Coast
we're forever loyal
to the central coast.
rpt

Sean

Good chant.

Sydney forum is great right now exploding over the request by either FFA/SFC (unsure) to play YNWA before the Syd v Fury match.

bjw

bjw
fedelt said:
brennan said:
e-hooligan said:
brennan faps over the cove every night.

BWB are better tbh

controversial comment.

529782_177.jpg

Shock

Nice knowing you lads look up to us ;)

Although you missed a couple