• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Australian Supporter Scene thread

marinermick

FFC Mariner said:
They arent shitty, I believe they are fantastic

1) At ripping off supporters
2) Ruining the home end

3) Wearing Burberry hats
4) Wearing club colours to NT games

Timmyv

serious14 said:
....................you wear a Jets scarf to NT games, you've _no_ idea how to run a supporters bay (giant flags during general play, really??) and the same 3 chants over and over and over and OVER??

F*ck off.

haha bit upset mate?

1. didnt have a Jets scarf on at all. had a burberry one becasue i got it that day down at Paddys
2. Active support are includes flags, i was in restricted view seats and this was because the flag was blocking my view.
3. Well seeing that not many people know the words to the songs, wouldnt it be best to sing the ones people know? Singing that it would make noise and its what active Support is all about?

Its all good for yourself to stand back and fire shots, but maybe you should be a man and help out? no body or group is perfect and im sure if you ask anyone in any supporter group they'll tell you that.
end of rant.

FFC Mariner

Actually, the main group is in the middle +capo's.

What we need is you lot to drop the elitism and join 1 group.

Timmyv

FFC Mariner said:
Actually, the main group is in the middle +capo's.
What we need is you lot to drop the elitism and join 1 group.

As i just help out here and there with GGA i cant make that call.

serious14

Timmyv said:
Its all good for yourself to stand back and fire shots, but maybe you should be a man and help out? no body or group is perfect and im sure if you ask anyone in any supporter group they'll tell you that.
end of rant.

I do help out at NT games - with a body of supporters that I'm proud to be seen with, not with a money-grubbing pack of c*nts.  :)

dibo

Alicia said:
Timmyv said:
1. didnt have a Jets scarf on at all. had a burberry one becasue i got it that day down at Paddys

LOL couldn't you find anything else?

paddys market burberry. oh clarsh...

i suppose this is the first step of timmyv morphing into a 5'2" 17 year old cantonese speaking girl called cindi (note the two 'i's)?

i suppose he's got to save his pennies to afford pints of shandy in the GGA designated FanPubs [sup](TM)[/sup] and extra special priced MaxiProfit Football Adventures.

serious14

He is from Newcastle - not like he can afford such things.

Doesn't make him any less of a twat though.  Tbf, it magnifies his twat-titude by about 208%.

Timmyv

haha some of the best insults i have ever heard.

well in lads.

Just a quick question, will your lads be stealing tifo again from Sydney?

marinermick

Timmyv said:

well in lads.

don't have much tolerance for scummers to begin with but as you have hijacked this thread you can join the other burberry wearing scummers on the sideline

au revoir

serious14

Timmyv said:

well in lads.

Who ever said it was Marinators that did that??

marinermick said:
don't have much tolerance for scummers to begin with but as you have hijacked this thread you can join the other burberry wearing scummers on the sideline

au revoir

*FAUX burberry.  ;)

p-diddy

serious14 said:
Who ever said it was Marinators that did that??

To be fair, "your lads" does not equal "marinators". Although, seeing that these flags were spotted being waved in the marinators, it's a safe bet to say that they were stolen by the "yellow army".

bjw

bjw
9922_154483270589_654095589_3984292_3478162_n.jpg

The Cove on tour at Gold Coast.

~Floss~

Note that the GC away bay has plenty of fence on which to hang banners.

No advertising to be obscured. No flagpoles = no security issues.

Would be nice to have something like that at BT (in the home support bay - there's that side fence thing in the away bay  :mad:)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred