• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Australian Football Stuff - not worthy of a thread

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
Didn’t realize how much I missed those babbling idiots at Fox football until they weren’t there last night during the U23 Socceroos v Iraq....it was very odd, a televised game with no commentary.....and also , the Iraq’s were a mob of fornarollovers , dead set , one guy rolled around for at least 3 minutes holding his face after his toe got stepped on by Piscopo....and the ref was virtually useless , shit tackles everywhere from the Iraq’s and not one card ...NOT ONE

Tevor

the Iraq’s were a mob of fornarollovers , dead set , one guy rolled around for at least 3 minutes holding his face after his toe got stepped on by Piscopo....and the ref was virtually useless , shit tackles everywhere from the Iraq’s and not one card ...NOT ONE
Standard stuff in Asia, we are not the most liked country because we are not viewed as Asia and are seen to take a spot away at large tournaments. Well in the senior teams more than the U23's where we have not been all that successful.

Ozhammer

I can’t believe that this action or that of sacking Merrick a week or so back will do much to improve the fortunes of either team tbh, especially as neither side was playing gash football, they just weren’t strong enough to get the expected results, which is more about the players than the manager arguably.

Last edited:

Tevor

We’ve got people putting shit on Jair and meanwhile we could be paying a fortune more for Nabbout to be terrible.
He missed some serious sitters and had a cry at the end. The V have some issues and I don’t think they will pull through this season. If Bali touch them up on Tuesday it will be a new low. Kruse spent more time whinging to the ref, he should focus on his football, such a bad look. Also at the end of match when the V players went over to their supporters you could see some giving it to them. Gold.

pjennings

He missed some serious sitters and had a cry at the end. The V have some issues and I don’t think they will pull through this season. If Bali touch them up on Tuesday it will be a new low. Kruse spent more time whinging to the ref, he should focus on his football, such a bad look. Also at the end of match when the V players went over to their supporters you could see some giving it to them. Gold.

I know Kruse had a whinge last week but really didn't concentrate on him much. Watching him yesterday though he made so many unrewarded intelligent runs. Maybe he is just pissed at his team-mates

turbo

Maybe he is just pissed at his team-mates
He should be. As much as I was on the Kruse our bandwagon for the Roos he’s been their best player since he returned from injury. I’d even say his impact is greater than Toivonen who’s still very good.

AuzDutchy

I know Kruse had a whinge last week but really didn't concentrate on him much. Watching him yesterday though he made so many unrewarded intelligent runs. Maybe he is just pissed at his team-mates

Kruse had atleast 3 gilt edge chances to score taken from him by teammates either taking the pass that was meant for him (Nabbout) or his teammate being unable toplay an easy pass to Kruse for a tap in (Nabbout and Kamsoba)

Im not a fan of Kruse at all but its hard not to sympathise with him after last night, still a whinger though

turbo

not great news for a game we were a chance at
Not ideal but we just need to focus on getting our shit together for Brisbane and go from there. We need to get some wins in this period with Brisbane, WSW and the Jets but if we can manage 7 points from those games it would be ok.

Insertnamehere

Not ideal but we just need to focus on getting our shit together for Brisbane and go from there. We need to get some wins in this period with Brisbane, WSW and the Jets but if we can manage 7 points from those games it would be ok.
I'm pretty cold on us beating Roar. They're well on the way up.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami