Australian Football Stuff - not worthy of a thread

Discussion in 'Australian Football' started by Rowdy, Jul 13, 2016.

1. Insertnamehere

Insertnamehere Well-Known Member

Apparently roar releasing O'Toole to sign Scott Mac. He's a wingback. Be worth a look

• Like Like x 2
  2. Big Al

Big Al Well-Known Member

They released Jai. Wouldn’t that be enough to open a spot

3. RECKY

RECKY I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit

Didn’t realize how much I missed those babbling idiots at Fox football until they weren’t there last night during the U23 Socceroos v Iraq....it was very odd, a televised game with no commentary.....and also , the Iraq’s were a mob of fornarollovers , dead set , one guy rolled around for at least 3 minutes holding his face after his toe got stepped on by Piscopo....and the ref was virtually useless , shit tackles everywhere from the Iraq’s and not one card ...NOT ONE

4. Tevor

Tevor Well-Known Member

Standard stuff in Asia, we are not the most liked country because we are not viewed as Asia and are seen to take a spot away at large tournaments. Well in the senior teams more than the U23's where we have not been all that successful.

5. Insertnamehere

Yeah seems that way. O'Toole was mentioned to me the day before Jai jetted off.

• Like Like x 1
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
  6. Pirate Pete

Pirate Pete Well-Known Member

7. marinermick

marinermick Well-Known Member

• Funny Funny x 3
  8. FFC Mariner

FFC Mariner Well-Known Member

Please be Okon

• Funny Funny x 6
  9. Ozhammer

Ozhammer Well-Known Member

I can’t believe that this action or that of sacking Merrick a week or so back will do much to improve the fortunes of either team tbh, especially as neither side was playing gash football, they just weren’t strong enough to get the expected results, which is more about the players than the manager arguably.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2020
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  10. Insertnamehere

Yeeeeeees. Bozza would have a raging wood for that.

• Funny Funny x 7
  11. true believer

true believer Well-Known Member

tards on fox sports news ,serious butt hurt , gold

• Like Like x 1
  12. turbo

turbo Well-Known Member

We’ve got people putting shit on Jair and meanwhile we could be paying a fortune more for Nabbout to be terrible.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Tevor

Tevor Well-Known Member

He missed some serious sitters and had a cry at the end. The V have some issues and I don’t think they will pull through this season. If Bali touch them up on Tuesday it will be a new low. Kruse spent more time whinging to the ref, he should focus on his football, such a bad look. Also at the end of match when the V players went over to their supporters you could see some giving it to them. Gold.

• Like Like x 1
  14. pjennings

pjennings Well-Known Member

I know Kruse had a whinge last week but really didn't concentrate on him much. Watching him yesterday though he made so many unrewarded intelligent runs. Maybe he is just pissed at his team-mates

15. turbo

turbo Well-Known Member

He should be. As much as I was on the Kruse our bandwagon for the Roos he’s been their best player since he returned from injury. I’d even say his impact is greater than Toivonen who’s still very good.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. AuzDutchy

AuzDutchy Active Member

Kruse had atleast 3 gilt edge chances to score taken from him by teammates either taking the pass that was meant for him (Nabbout) or his teammate being unable toplay an easy pass to Kruse for a tap in (Nabbout and Kamsoba)

Im not a fan of Kruse at all but its hard not to sympathise with him after last night, still a whinger though

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. turbo

turbo Well-Known Member

Babbel gone, we dont get the opportunity to claim another scalp.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  18. Tevor

Tevor Well-Known Member

No now we have to play a team with a week off and on the bounce of a sacked coach, not great news for a game we were a chance at.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. turbo

turbo Well-Known Member

Not ideal but we just need to focus on getting our shit together for Brisbane and go from there. We need to get some wins in this period with Brisbane, WSW and the Jets but if we can manage 7 points from those games it would be ok.

• Agree Agree x 2
  20. Insertnamehere

I'm pretty cold on us beating Roar. They're well on the way up.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Meh Meh x 1