• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Aussies Qualification - What Now ?

happy

marinermick said:
I am going to guess at:

-------------------- Schwarzer--------------------
Williams-------Coyne-------Spiranovic------Wiltshire
-------------Grella---------Culina------------------
----Garcia----------Cahill?-------Kewell------------
----------------------McDonald-------------------

??? hasn't played for months, doubt that he is back at full strength

serious14

Schwarzer, Rat Boy, Coyne, North (ugh), Carney (WOOOOOOOOOOOO, RIGHT FOOT!!!), Grella, Culina, Cahill, The Sterj, Kewell, Fat Macca.

None too bad considering - hope we play the ball on the _ground_ to Macca this time....

bulldogmariner

serious14 said:
Schwarzer, Rat Boy, Coyne, North (ugh), Carney (WOOOOOOOOOOOO, RIGHT FOOT!!!), Grella, Culina, Cahill, The Sterj, Kewell, Fat Macca.

None too bad considering - hope we play the ball on the _ground_ to Macca this time....
Who is Rat Boy?

serious14

bulldogmariner said:
Why do u call him Rat Boy am i misssing something very obivious?

Know that episode of The Simpsons where Marge scolds Bart for "gnawing on the dry wall", and Homer envisions him as Rat Boy??  :p

Luke_Wilkshire_2007_687659.jpg

One of the Sydney lads came up with it at a game a while ago (Ghana at the SFS I think) and it seems to have stuck.

bulldogmariner

serious14 said:
bulldogmariner said:
Why do u call him Rat Boy am i misssing something very obivious?

Know that episode of The Simpsons where Marge scolds Bart for "gnawing on the dry wall", and Homer envisions him as Rat Boy??  :p

Luke_Wilkshire_2007_687659.jpg

One of the Sydney lads came up with it at a game a while ago (Ghana at the SFS I think) and it seems to have stuck.
I see why you call him Rat Boy!

serious14

There we go.  ;D

Gotta admit, I wasn't his biggest fan a few years ago - his move to Dynamo Moscow seemed to improve his game by about 400%, he has been on _fire_ for the Roos for the last 2 years.  Defensively solid and combines well with Bresc. and Culina when he goes forward.

bulldogmariner

serious14 said:
There we go.  ;D

Gotta admit, I wasn't his biggest fan a few years ago - his move to Dynamo Moscow seemed to improve his game by about 400%, he has been on _fire_ for the Roos for the last 2 years.  Defensively solid and combines well with Bresc. and Culina when he goes forward.
Totally agreed Luke has impressed all through qualification and i think we missed him against Qatar. He has a great understanding with Emerton and when he gets back they will be lethal down the right hand side for us.

mariners4ever

serious14 said:
Pretty sure Harry (mariners4ever) was after one a few pages ago??

HARRY, GET IN HERE LAD!!!  :p

lol, had training then was too tired to even use the computer, bugger

leaguesy anyone ???

bjw

bjw
mariners4ever said:
serious14 said:
Pretty sure Harry (mariners4ever) was after one a few pages ago??

HARRY, GET IN HERE LAD!!!  :p

lol, had training then was too tired to even use the computer, bugger

leaguesy anyone ???

its not sold out you know...

scottmac

Suspended
F**k i feel for McDonald, he should have buried that 1st half chance but really left high and dry a lot. Carle should have been given at least another 10 mins.

Bring on Japan!!

Arabmariner

Can't complain when we've qualified with two games to spare.

But f**k I hate dead rubbers.........you know....no edge or tension in the air just an overall atmosphere of who gives a f**kness!!

Roll on the real stuff next year!

midfielder

Holman ... defies selection ... aside from setting up Scotty for a goal everything he did was ... well being kind not of the class of the team he is in..

Eternal Optimist

midfielder said:
Holman ... defies selection ... aside from setting up Scotty for a goal everything he did was ... well being kind not of the class of the team he is in..

I have often wondered if Lolman is a secret relative of Pim's ....  :D

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred