• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Aussie Home End - Ghana Friendly, Iraq and China WCQ's

MrCelery

Still on the lookout for a single China match ticket in or near the supporters end. Will be checking the Sydney FC guys too, but if anyone can't make it at the last minute, please PM me.

Signed,
Desperate

~Floss~

Phwoar! SBS reports over 60,000 tix sold already.

Though now that it means nothing I don't expect a huge rush from this point on.

serious14

6pm.

Who here be going??    Ticket PAX of 72293 according to the Sydney forum as of about 2 hours ago.  ;D

serious14

Nice.

Training it down??

*edit*  Never mind - forgot you're a Sydney-ite these days.  Any word on where the pre-game meet up is??  I'm guessing it's that bar place that's out there...... not many other options really.

Sean

Yeah i will be heading in from city.
Unsure of plans just yet as i dont know what time i will be getting there. Brewery if im there early enough for a brewski, but that place will be chockers.

dibo

there's the west sydney berries playing i can't remember who at the athletics stadium for some state league euro style curva kulcha? pop across the road to the olympic stadium for the big one?

serious14

dibo said:
there's the west sydney berries playing i can't remember who at the athletics stadium for some state league euro style curva kulcha? pop across the road to the olympic stadium for the big one?

Flares, stabbings, and riot police??  Count me in!!!!

MrCelery

Plan to meet up in Siddiny with an old football friend, potter about in the city a bit, maybe grab a cleansing ale somewhere before heading to Olympic park for a Brazilian Hot Dog (memories of the food stalls from a previous match - yum!)

I've never had much luck getting a beer anywhere near the stadium - maybe I'm looking at the wrong places. Sadly it's not like the SFS with a string of good pubs leading to the ground.

fedelta

MrCelery said:
Plan to meet up in Siddiny with an old football friend, potter about in the city a bit, maybe grab a cleansing ale somewhere before heading to Olympic park for a Brazilian Hot Dog (memories of the food stalls from a previous match - yum!)

Mad Gozlame there. Highly recommended.  ;D

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred