• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Aussie Home End - Ghana Friendly, Iraq and China WCQ's

serious14

Okay, it's official - we are NOT getting a block of seats from the FFA - this is what we've come up with after talking about it for the last few weeks......

"FFA don't want to allow us to organise a block of seats, because they don't want to favour any particular group. That's fair enough - we all need to be in there together supporting the team.

We will be working on them though, showing them that all the supporters groups, and all people not associated with any particular group, are willing to work - as one - to create decent atmosphere.

We - that's all the people and groups - will present a proposal to FFA before the next round of qualifiers, showing that we are united and can come to some arrangement that suits everybody.

Hopefully this will be the precursor to a properly run Home End ticketing scheme run by the FFA. A proper fans scheme, possibly involving a points loyalty system, that we will all have a say in how it is introduced and run.

But that's for the future. Right now we need to organise ourselves for the upcoming matches - and we all need to follow the following instructions:

Important:

You need to have an MFF number to buy tickets on Monday at 9am.

DO NOT buy tickets online. You will be lumped with whatever the ticketek computer decides is the "best available" and it certainly won't be the best available.

You NEED to either go into a ticketek outlet or call them and speak to a real person, so that you can specify exactly where you want your seats.

DO buy your tickets as early as possible - ie 9am Monday morning.

Ghana friendly at SFS on May 23:

This is easy. Ask for tickets in Bay 23, as close to the back row as possible. Hopefully we can sell this whole Bay out very quickly on Monday morning.

China WCQ at ANZ (Homebush) on June 22:

You want to tell Ticketek you want to be in Bay/Section 119, in any Row from 26-35. FYI Row 31 is the back row of the bottom tier, while Row 32 is the front row of the top tier.

Iraq WCQ at Suncorp on June 1:

Bay/Section 332 is what you want - and we want to start filling it from the back rows first and then go forwards as each row sells out. I believe Row 27 is the back row.

THE MOST IMPORTANT THINGS ARE THAT YOU SPEAK TO A REAL PERSON AT TICKETEK AND TELL THEM EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANT, AND THAT YOU BUY YOUR TICKETS AS CLOSE TO 9AM ON MONDAY AS POSSIBLE.

serious14

SFS = http://img376.imageshack.us/img376/690/sfsghanapb5.gif

Suncorp = http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/2605/suncorpvsiraqvc8.gif

Just waiting for Ticketek to update us with the ANZ plan......

euan

Thanks for your response, kevrenor.

Actually, just after posting my question I received an email from FFA with all the home qualifier info and quoting an MFN for me. 

No word on ticketing or packages for the two remaining away matches????

serious14

Okay, everything's all set to go for tomorrow.

If there's still any last minute requests for tickets if you can't make it to Ticketek tomorrow, I will be online until at least 3am (full-time of Man U vs. the Arse).

Just to refresh everyone's memories:

Ghana friendly at SFS on May 23:

This is easy. Ask for tickets in Bay 23, as close to the back row as possible. Hopefully we can sell this whole Bay out very quickly on Monday morning.

China WCQ at ANZ (Homebush) on June 22:

You want to tell Ticketek you want to be in Bay/Section 119, in any Row from 26-35. FYI Row 31 is the back row of the bottom tier, while Row 32 is the front row of the top tier.

Iraq WCQ at Suncorp on June 1:

Bay/Section 332 is what you want - and we want to start filling it from the back rows first and then go forwards as each row sells out. I believe Row 27 is the back row.

serious14

How did everyone go with their tickets this morning??

I got Bay 23, Row Z for the Ghana game, and Aisle 119, Row 28 for the China game.

Mariner Girl

I went to Sharkies at Cronulla and the girl had trouble with the China ticket, and said the price structure could only sell me up to Row 25 in 119. I think she got the booking codes mixed up for the 2 game special package deal.

So I got:  Bay 23 Row AA (back row) for Ghana
              Aisle 119 Row 25 for China.

Happy with that.  :thumbup:

~Floss~

We (my group of 5) got pretty close but not smack-bang in the guts of it for both games:

vs. Ghana: Bay 22 Row AA (on the aisle at the bay 23 end, so I'm told)

vs. China: Aisle 118 row 21 (which I think/hope is also reasonably close to the guts of the home support)

brett

~Floss~ said:
We (my group of 5) got pretty close but not smack-bang in the guts of it for both games:

vs. China: Aisle 118 row 21 (which I think/hope is also reasonably close to the guts of the home support)

I'd need to have another look at my tix but I think I'm in a pretty similar situation. Good to see that most of the bays went quickly on Monday.

dibo

brett said:
~Floss~ said:

I'd need to have another look at my tix but I think I'm in a pretty similar situation. Good to see that most of the bays went quickly on Monday.

floss, i think me and my group of 6 (hard to get tix with a group of six) are right near those seats for both games. i know i'm bay 22 row AA, but i think i'm further back in 118 for the china match (tix are now at home).

serious14

brett said:
Good to see that most of the bays went quickly on Monday.

Considering the FFA didn't give us a block of seats, I'm really really happy with how things went.  Seems there was a minimum of fuss as well.

Doubly good to see everyone got in the general Home End area as well.

brett

I have a ticket to each of the Sydney games that I'm trying to sell. Send me a PM if you are interested.

dru

Greenpoleffc said:
Bay 22 @ SFS and 118 at Homebush

Where r we all drinking pre game(s)

KB for SFS????

I would say yes it will be the KB for sfs, Homebush will be the Brewery as that is the only thing there!!!

Anyone else treking up to Brisvegas for the Iraq game? 

dru

It appears those going to the Ghana game get a second game to watch as the matildas will play Canada as a curtain raiser to the Roos game

Source

Gates opening at 5 with the Matildas kicking off at 5.15

Massive day of Football by the sounds of it, might mean those going need to start earlier. Very dissappointed that I'll be missing these games, so wish I was in the country for these.

Sean

Greenpoleffc said:
Bay 22 @ SFS and 118 at Homebush

Where r we all drinking pre game(s)

KB for SFS????

We should work something out as there seems a fair few of us on here will be in the home end.
Im happy for KB early for the Ghana match but now with this great news of the Matildas playing before the match, alot of us would like to get to the stadium for that.
But for le Chinois game, we should rendezvous either at central or olympic park station before we meet in the Brewery as it can be quite a shit-fight getting your way around in there and finding your mates will be pretty hard.(or we can just pick a spot and meet around there in the pub)

Thoughts?!

Atomic

We're going to show up and support the ladies and I urge everyone else to do the same. They've earn't it.

Country>Club>Self

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred