• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Asian Cup 2015

ballantyne

It's been said the Socceroos have the worst active support in Asia. On the 4 games I've seen here in Brisbane it's possible but neck and neck with Japan. Iran by far the best, then S Korea, Iraq, UAE, then China who weren't great but had huge huge numbers and all in the one shirt.
The GGA, if indeed it is them, need to pull themselves together.
Super game against China and how about that central defence!

sydmariner

It's been said the Socceroos have the worst active support in Asia. On the 4 games I've seen here in Brisbane it's possible but neck and neck with Japan. Iran by far the best, then S Korea, Iraq, UAE, then China who weren't great but had huge huge numbers and all in the one shirt.
The GGA, if indeed it is them, need to pull themselves together.
Super game against China and how about that central defence!
i was @ the south korea game in brisbane & i agree the active was pretty bad i blame the moths;)

dibo

Mega game. Great entertainment. The bloke with the fright wig, big red nose, clown shoes and whistle nearly ruined it though.

VicMariner

Japan is the team that knocked us out of every previous Asian Cup.
It would have been nice to return the favour.

Iran the highest ranked team in Asia is also out.

It will be massive if we win it but we are doing a bit of a Bradbury.

MagpieMariner

I disagree. The whole idea in Bradbury's race was to stay on your feet and finish first. He did, the others didn't. No-one remembers the names of the others in that race, but they remember Bradbury.
The same thing here, we're still on our feet, the others aren't.
We haven't had the chance to beat Japan or Iran, but we do have to beat the teams that beat them. If we go into the games thinking it's going to be easy, we'll go out the same way they did. It's not our fault Japan & Iran weren't good enough to make it through; your ranking doesn't mean you'll always play at that level, it just means you once did. Ask Federer about that.

pjennings

B8CoUyqCEAA73Is.jpg

Big Al

Thought sainsbury was great for us the other night. Looked so comfortable without Spira. Good to see his passing on display as well.
Looked as comfortable as he used to at blue tongue.

Cahill is unbelievable.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred