• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Asian Cup 2015

dibo

See, I really don't get a fella with an Israeli flag, unless he's waving both the flag of Israel and the flag of Palestine.

There's a whole separate discussion that flows from that (that should happen in Other Stuff, not here), but suffice it to say that it should actually have been treated as an illegal item, being neither a flag of Australia nor a flag of a participating nation...

sydmariner

See, I really don't get a fella with an Israeli flag, unless he's waving both the flag of Israel and the flag of Palestine.

There's a whole separate discussion that flows from that (that should happen in Other Stuff, not here), but suffice it to say that it should actually have been treated as an illegal item, being neither a flag of Australia nor a flag of a participating nation...
But how is it that it got past security on entry :unsure:

VicMariner

I'll break the ice. Nice Win Australia! 4 nil to a side ranked above us is a bloody good result! :thumbup:
Yes it was a good performance against a team who have been a bit difficult for us over the last couple of years.
8 goals in two games - starting to deliver on what they showed at the WC.

Korea next. They have only had one goal wins and have not looked dominant.
At this stage of the tournament it looks like Aus and Japan then everybody else.

Forum Phoenix

Ok... now that was convincing.
Luongo my MOM.
McKay proved me wrong and was excellent.
Matty is a star.
Great performance and coaching.
Exciting cup ahead.

Glad for the parking and traffic, but the atmosphere at 50K fels less than half the atmosphere at 80K imo. Prices are so exxy, wonder if reductions would see it full for the same coin.

Our active support wasn't very loud or consistent. Booing the failed mexican wavers was about as loud as we got. :(

But a great game as an Aussie supporter:overheadl:

Would have been vastly different under Pim or Holger. Full credit to AP.

MrCelery

Looking like a big semi-final looming between the Socceroos and Japan just up the road in Bogan territory. FFA must be spewing that they lost tonight and miss the chance for a big semi attendance at Olympic Stadium instead.

sydmariner

Maybe, due to the embarrassment of a pitch at Newcastle, the Semi-final should to be moved to Central Coast Stadium. That would really make it a home match for the Socceroos! :overheadl:
as long as there aren't any moths like there were when i was in brisbane watching our last game:(

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred