• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

ASHES 09

tuftman

On his day Harmison is arguably the best quick on the planet. If its not his day though, he's amongst the worst. Doesnt move the ball sideways, just bowls quick and has incredible bounce. Hughes will be hoping he pitches a few up, cos it'll be sent to the pickets

adz

Staff member
send a few bouncers Ponting's way and I'm sure they will be dispatched appropriately

Jazzie

Sheer joy at beating the scum :)
I'm sort of hoping that England win the toss.... and MJ ripping into the top dis-order  ... if not, would be nice to see Ricky heaving a few over the fence. Got the munchies, drinks and pillows lined up,  just looking forward to seeing some good, exciting cricket.

Jazzie

FFC Mariner said:
Hughes has reportedly started crying again and will now only sleep with the lights on........

Harmy is gonna get you.......

LOL ...... we shall see ... I think Harmy is all blether

tuftman

marinermick said:
kanewillow said:
second test tonight lads will  be awesome

and at the home of cricket - a very special game

we haven't lost there since the 40s

1934 isn't it?

Everyone is talking about Hughes being uncomfortable against the short ball, but no-ones mentioned that Bopara and Strauss where shitting razorblades in the first innings whenever the ball was dug in short

Edit- Beat me to it Mariners4eva RE:1934

Deej

Jazzie said:
Ricky lost the toss, Aussies to field .... c'mon MJ, rip through 'em

Yes let's see MJ bowl some more

Worst I've seen Australia bowl in a LONG time

Jazzie

Nerves maybe? MJ's action was pretty bad in Cardiff ... worse here  I think, unfortunately there is no where to hide when you are out in the middle.

Jazzie

Nathan Hauritz just broke his finger .......... waaaaaaaaaaaaa ......  :'(

tuftman

He's trying to force things to happen, and is losing his rhythm. Every pace bowler does it at some point, from national level to grade cricket.

marinersman

Very poor bowling so far but the good news is it's a belter for batting on. Rain forecast for most of tomorrow apparently. Get your money on a draw.

I'm heading over to the UK on the 28th and jusy found out about an hour ago a client of mine has got a tickets to the Sunday of the Edgbaston test, happy days. The Footballeroos shirt is the first item packed. 100 farking quid for the ticket. Thieving bastards. I told him you could buy the entire England squad for that money.

tuftman

Yeah ive got a mate going over for the Edgebaston test as well, I'm soooooooooooooo jealous of him. Gonna need wickets or we could really be looking at chasing 550+ here

adz

Staff member
ball started swinging around a bit late in the day and if there's rain around it will keep doing its thing ... so that's not good for us. We could get knocked over pretty cheaply here but of course have to see us bat for an hour or so before making too many predictions :-\

Sacko

I nodded off around 11.30 and switched off when I woke up when Strauss was closing in on his ton. The wickets towards the end of the session could make this a very tight game, looking forward to watching it tonight with the footy team!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred