• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

ASHES 09

marinersman

Silly me, I didn't realise referring to someone's nationality was racist. What was I thinking?

If he wasn't such a dickhead who hadn't made stupid off-field decisions (as well as on-field) he'd actually be playing for a very good team, the land of his birth. Perhaps he took the easy option and decided to represent a mediocre cricketing nation instead.

Arabmariner

This.....

FFC Mariner said:
I might wait awhile before gloating, we are always capable of f**king this up

Then unable to contain himself any longer...... :vhappy:

FFC Mariner said:
Jazzie said:
What a rabble ... I just hope this is the one test we needed to lose (or nearly lose). Wake up guys and get your act together!!!  :pirate:

Should they bring in a foreign coach perhaps lololololol

You should've listened to your own advice in that first post FFC!!  ;D

Jazzie

Sheer joy at beating the scum :)
Arabmariner said:
This.....

FFC Mariner said:

FFC Mariner said:
Jazzie said:
What a rabble ... I just hope this is the one test we needed to lose (or nearly lose). Wake up guys and get your act together!!!  :pirate:

ummm.. have we now another true believer?  Hallelujah!!!

Arabmariner

Jazzie said:
Arabmariner said:
This.....

FFC Mariner said:

FFC Mariner said:
Jazzie said:

ummm.. have we now another true believer?  Hallelujah!!!
Not at all.

I am interested in the result......and I'll watch the news reports and read about it in the paper.......but watch cricket live ?

No thanks.

tuftman

A change or 2 needs to be made, we've been outplayed-fact. Who is the reserve batsmen for the squad? Normally I'd say drop Hauritz for Lee, but Hauritz has been more threatening to the Poms(Who seemingly cannot play spin) then I, or anyone else though he would be. Hilfenhaus has been our best bowler IMO, and he swings the ball which means he's automatically selected and I wouldn't drop Johnson either, give him a chance to come good.  As for this chase, Johnson might as well start swinging now I think, unless we see another Edgebaston '05 miracle wag

Deej

Flintoff bowled superb in that morning session, England deserved to win that test match....end of story!

Whether you believe the poms cheated or not it's the umpires who make the decisions.

Gotta love the Ashes :)

Sym

marinersman said:
Silly me, I didn't realise referring to someone's nationality was racist. What was I thinking?

If he wasn't such a dickhead who hadn't made stupid off-field decisions (as well as on-field) he'd actually be playing for a very good team, the land of his birth. Perhaps he took the easy option and decided to represent a mediocre cricketing nation instead.

lol was joking, settle down.
always good when a 'mediocre' team can beat Australia...

Saffron

Lee is gonna have a hell of a time getting back in the side.
Stuey Clark is a much bigger threat on the english pitches. If we can get rid of Doctrove and Kuertzen as umpires, then we are an even bigger threat........

And since Flintoff and Pierterson look to be in trouble with injuries, England will be struggling for the rest of the series.......

tuftman

Saffron said:
Lee is gonna have a hell of a time getting back in the side.
Stuey Clark is a much bigger threat on the english pitches. If we can get rid of Doctrove and Kuertzen as umpires, then we are an even bigger threat........

And since Flintoff and Pierterson look to be in trouble with injuries, England will be struggling for the rest of the series.......

Lee took a 5-for against the Lions didn't he? surely a big enough threat with his pace(please dont tell me its gone, I split my sides everytime someone does) and he's an incredibly motivated man after the injury setbacks

tuftman

Deej said:
hasbeen said:
Kevin Petersen out for the rest of the series ... Ian Bell in ?

You would expect so, KP hasn't exactly been on fire so far.

He's injured, nothing to do with form..out for at least 8 weeks after his achilles operation. Bell is an average player IIRC, not exactly going to set the world alight

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred