• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

ALM round 19 CCM vs VUC Sun 5pm Away

Neilmcloudy

That's why I am saying I am ok with it being a red if it's a red for everyone. There's no consistency at all.

I get the ref on ground not being 100% consistent as at full speed with 1 look, but VAR should be able to draw a line and be able to say "same same"
Maybe if you had the same people doing VAR all the time you would get constancy. I guess the rules are open to interpretation, everyone has a different take.

turbo

Maybe if you had the same people doing VAR all the time you would get constancy. I guess the rules are open to interpretation, everyone has a different take.
These guys have a manager who reviews stuff with them and should be helping them get to a pretty consistent interpretation. They have to lift their game as a group.

turbo

I’m a bit late to the thread - thanks P+ for not making the game available until a bit over 2 hours from full time. Doka had his best game for us so far, that’s what I want to see from a visa player. Great to see some flexibility in how we set up too.

I thought there could have been more cards on both sides but overall victory have little to be upset about. Hands all over Kuol from behind for their first red and the second has to be dogso if he clips Kuol and I believe he did. Not the easiest to see due to angle but you can see the upper leg react to the bump.

As for the dark arts maybe I’d feel sorry for them if Arzani didn’t spend half the game trying to get Doka carded or diving for fouls and Chapman’s performance was pathetic. A bit of a look in the mirror needed for any victory fans raging about that.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred