• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

ALM - CCM v MC$

booney

Maxi Messi to the rescue.I missed first 25 minutes as just drove back from the North Coast.What I saw of the first half did not look good.Good changes at half time though I am not a Theo fan.He did win the penalty though it looked soft to me.Uncharacteristic error by Kaltak leading to their goal

Great goal to Maxi and good lead up play by Nizzy.Excellent goal keeping by Vuka.

Spacks

Theo isn't terrible, but he's got a strange play style. on Football Manager for instance, his best role is on the left wing and as a defensive winger. So if he were to just stay wide, win the 1v1s and then (BIG ASK) pass the ball, he'd be fantastic. He gets his ego boost in defeating his opponent and doesn't f**k up the next step in what to do once he actually has the ball.

Insertnamehere

Theo isn't terrible, but he's got a strange play style. on Football Manager for instance, his best role is on the left wing and as a defensive winger. So if he were to just stay wide, win the 1v1s and then (BIG ASK) pass the ball, he'd be fantastic. He gets his ego boost in defeating his opponent and doesn't f**k up the next step in what to do once he actually has the ball.
I'm defs someone who has shat on theo ALOT. He's improved through the season as I think his role has clarified and the gaffer has worked out his style.
Hes not a starter and he still makes plenty of f**k ups. But he's got a place in this squad.

shipwreck

Didnt get to watch the game,
Paull, Di Pizio and Edmo all hooked at half time? Was this performance or tactical

Ancient Mariner

Team pulled around still, far from our best 11.
Edmo seems to play a different game to the rest of the team. I was watching some of his runs and it appears he is going far too early. A different rhythm to the rest of the team.
I thought Torres is improving.
Theo appears to be a weapon off the bench.
Docka continues to show his value.
Missing Fazz terribly.
Tappy looked good.
Nizz is getting a lot of attention but still showed he is the best.
Good game by Max, goal was just icing on the cake.
We have to find a way to keep Danny's body together for another year.

Massive heart shown by the team to play poorly and win through sheer determination and guts.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred