• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

ALM - CCM v MC$

Ironbark

Alright - moving on. Tough schedules seem to help us so 2 games a week might be in our interest.

Top spot is still an option considering we play Welly soon. Beat them and it's in our hands.

Need to win this first.

Hoping Faz isn't out for too long - we missed him and Roux on the left I thought

Ads

I reckon Sydney will climb a bit higher.

So we need to keep that second spot.

Does 2v5 in first final?

Meerkat

I wonder who will be fit for Tuesday. Were Tappy and Theo tactical changes or had they picked up knocks. And is Angel carrying an injury? He has stopped running into players with the ball and emerging out the other side still in possession.
Was Storms injury the injury from 3 weeks ago? If so, that’s a worry. He can’t be on the pitch if it keeps bleeding and they may well target him.

Faz even a possibility?

Really hard not to worry..

pjennings

I reckon Sydney will climb a bit higher.

So we need to keep that second spot.

Does 2v5 in first final?
I think you will need 50 points to ensure a top 2. Wellington only need 4 points from 12. We need 10 from 15. Victory 12 from 12 and Macarthur 15 from 15. Sydney can't get to 50 and need us Victory and Macarthur to not get to 50.

Wellington have a tough draw though. they play us, Victory, Jets before finishing with Macarthur.
We have City, Wellington, WUN, ADL and the Jets. (to hold off MVC I think we will need 3 wins and a draw - 50 points and 15 wins)
Victory have City, Wellington, Brisbane and WSW (I can see them winning all and ending on 50 points and 13 wins)
Macarthur have a tough draw as well starting WSW tomorrow then have Western United and Adelaide before finishing with Sydney and Wellington and need to win all to get 50 and 14 wins.
Sydney can only get to 49 but have Perth away then Jets, WSW, Macarthur before Glory at home. If they win them all they will finish on 49 with 15 wins. Hoping for a Perth home win on Wednesday to take the wind out of their sails.

Things should be a lot clearer by this time next week.

pjennings

It is a huge game as they all are at the pointy end of the season but while not playing brilliantly recently we are getting the job done most of the time. First over the last 10 games, second over the last 6 games, second rung (in front of SFC) over the last 3 games.

A win here and a win against Wellington on the weekend will put us in first on number of wins and goal difference by the end of the week.

TEAMlast 10last 6last 3
CCM22126
WEL21136
SFC19114
MAC18106
MVC13107
GLY1351
MCI1297
WUN1284
WSW1066
ADL1066
BNE951
NUJ832

Michael

I hope they all went out and bought screw ins for tonight. Better not see professional footballers slipping over every 2 steps.
Our boys are usually pretty good for using appropriate studs, I’ve noticed. (Keen eye) did my head in when moresche first arrived using AG studded boots, bloke was slipping on a 40• Sunday arvo.
It’s mainly the rectangle Melbourne ground and Allianz you can’t wear metals as they’re hybrid mix pitches (that’s how storm’s studs got caught for that horrific injury and Harry Souttar did his knee)

Tevor

Faz is important for this match, hope he is playing otherwise I don’t know how we keep Leckie and Nabbout quiet. Lost faith in Paull altogether and don’t really want to see him pushing Hall to the outside positions either.

turbo

Faz is important for this match, hope he is playing otherwise I don’t know how we keep Leckie and Nabbout quiet. Lost faith in Paull altogether and don’t really want to see him pushing Hall to the outside positions either.
MJ would be nuts to disrupt the CB pairing. We either see Faz (suspect unlikely if not on bench Sat), Storm (with a stack hat on) & Doka out wide maybe reversed from Sat, or Steele starting at LB.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred