• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Adelaide away - Mauk's last game in Oz

Ancient Mariner

Let's not throw the baby out with the bath water here. We are better than our results. We've had no decisions and no luck. Once they turn, and they will, we will start winning games hand over fist. COYY.
Very good post.

There are far too many mistakes. There looks to be a fitness problem. Combinations are not clicking. Poor decisions are being made.
However, I still have the feeling that things are not a long way away from gelling.
I think the good start showed potential and we have all (including the squad) been hoping for great things. Maybe for so many young and inexperienced we are asking too much.

I have some thoughts but will sleep on them and post tomorrow.

No need for a Lynch mob yet.

turbo

Not getting picked.
We are playing the proven strikers and wide men or foreign over them.
I don’t think there’s anything wrong with that but I would like to have a little more firepower there. Do we need both Steele and Ballard? Should be cut Cy? RT feels like a waste but need some CB cover and there’s no guarantee Miller will have late game legs for it.

booney

Beni,Miller, Cummings and Rowles were good,Urena was too slow and passing was poor.Muller is also slow and indecisive.Nizzy has lost his mojo-not having any influence on games.

Ads

Just looking at the ladder and 2/3 wins in a row can still get us above WSW & Sydney.

Need Perth to loose a few and we need a win vs Brisbane for sure and then we make our way to 4/5th bottom of the league.

So still time not to come last. Haha

Huddo

We just need to get up by 2, if we do we can rely on defence, relying on defence 1-0 up isn't gunna help us.

turbo

Just looking at the ladder and 2/3 wins in a row can still get us above WSW & Sydney.

Need Perth to loose a few and we need a win vs Brisbane for sure and then we make our way to 4/5th bottom of the league.

So still time not to come last. Haha
A draw tonight would have put us above WSW on GD. Our upcoming games against Brisbane and Perth are critical. Fellow cellar dwellers and we won’t get better chances for points. Really need 6 points there.

yellowcake

As much as conceding late and leaving empty-handed again is heartbreaking, it's unexpectedly dampened my fury about the proven travesty on Tuesday night. The likelihood of us missing the semi-finals as the result of Evans' disgraceful performance is now reduced...
...(even so, if a season outcome for us or City - such as Premiership, top 2 or 6 - changes with the result of that game, I feel it should be replayed).

Reactions: SFL

pjennings

The number of games played by each team is making the table very hard to look at. But if you look at the points per game for each team and assume everyone travels the same in their remaining games you can get a clearer (though flawed) picture

Given the number of games each team has played Western United are well placed. City and Macarthur follow them, with Victory and the Nix just after them. At this stage Adelaide look like they would just scrape in the six. Jets, Sydney and Glory look likely to fall short. WSW us, Brisbane look to be rounding out the bottom.

Harper said he sees a lot of good in our team (so do I) but we have 5 games in March. I think we need 10 or 11 points in March to make the top 6. If we do get those points we will deserve to make the 6 - if we don't then the table (as teams end up having played the same number of games) doesn't lie. Fitness still looks an issue, combinations are still not there. That can turn around, but there is only a limited time before it is too late

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred