• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

A-League Transfers and Rumours

Rowdy

Steve Corica;
"If it worked for Arnie ....... it'll work for me" ;)

JVDL, Slightly taller at 6'2 than the 5'11 Jordy Buijs.

Also, SydFC relied on Buijs as their primary set-piece taker .... be interesting to see how they go now with him & 2nd take Mierzjewski gone ??

Rowdy

GALLOWAY SIGNS WITH ADELAIDE UNITED:
1_630_1120_1_70_-News-GettyImages-901771522.jpg

Adelaide United have signed Australia youth international Scott Galloway for the upcoming A-League season.

Galloway has recently been training with the Reds as a trialist during pre-season and impressed coach Marco Kurz enough to earn a one-year contract.

He also featured in two of United’s pre-season friendlies against West Torrens Birkalla and Adelaide Olympic. The versatile 23-year-old defender can play as a left-back or a right-back.

“It feels great to join Adelaide United and I’m really excited to be part of this fantastic club,” Galloway said.

“I knew coming here, initially on trial, I would have to impress Marco, but I was always confident that I’d be able to do that by playing my football.

“Now I want to take my game to the next level and I think that at this great club with the quality team around me and experienced coaches guiding me, I can do that.

“I want this to be the biggest season of my career by helping the club be successful through winning games and winning silverware.”

Galloway began his A-League career with Melbourne Victory in 2013, and has since plied his trade with Central Coast Mariners and, most recently, Wellington Phoenix, accumulating 100 league appearances and scoring three goals.

Kurz commended the former U20 and U23 international for his efforts in earning a contract.

“We have been impressed with Scott and his performances in the pre-season friendlies recently,” Kurz said.

“It is never easy being a trialist, but he worked hard in the training sessions and made some good appearances for us against Birkalla and Olympic.

“We’re happy to sign him as part of the team for the upcoming season and we are confident his quality will add to our team.”

Galloway will wear the number 3 shirt for the Reds and becomes the club’s 24th contracted player for 2018/19.

Rowdy

"Were happy to sign him as part of the team" ...... = 'Squaddie' ;)

Based on how he was devoloping with us prior to him going on trial overseas, Galloway could've/would've maybe 'owned' our LB position (wouldnt have needed Clisby bc of Rowles)

... even maybe pushed McGing for RB if the latter's form happens to drop this season.

We'll just have to wait nc ;)

Josho Howe

Flamini would be a decent signing. Played La Liga last season and was a regular for Arsenal 2-3 years ago. Should still be able to do a job even at 34.

Offsider

Honda confirmed.
One MV player is worth more than our entire squad.
f**k this

But we got simon and mcglinchy and they HAD culture. Apparently with culture you don’t need quality ???.

Oh wait ??? .......... victory have culture, still have culture and lots of silverware ........... why don’t they recruit players that used to play for them years ago ???......... are they nuts ???? :headbutt:

Rowdy

Sydney FC rumoured to be making a play for Spaniard striker Álvaro Negredo from his current club, Besiktas as their Marquee signing.

But they face competition from Cardiff City looking to strengthen their EPL campaign this season, with a £3 million offer for the Spaniard.

Negredo has Premier League experience, having won the Premier League title back in 2014 with the Manchester City.

images.jpg

The Turkish side would be likely to accept an offer from Cardiff, due to his wages.

Negredo, 32, was not included in either matchday squad as Besiktas progressed past Faroese side B36 Tórshavn 8-0 on aggregate in Europa League qualifying.

The 32-year-old has only been at Beşiktaş for a year, having signed from Valencia for €27 million. He made 42 appearances, scoring 15 goals as they qualified for the Europa League.

Negredo has 68 appearances in the Premier League, scoring 18 goals for Manchester City and Middlesbrough. He scored against Cardiff in Manchester City’s 3-2 defeat to Cardiff City back in 2013.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred