• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

A-League Transfers and Rumours

VicMariner

100% agree with him. Nice to hear some straight talk instead of pussy footing around with diplomatic speech.
“In the regular season we ended up as number four with more than twenty points less than the number one",-
-“You can run a p*ssy season in Australia and then still celebrate a championship".

He is right. Finals are a joke. That's what the Cup comp is for.
First past the post is the right way to run a H&A league.

Big Al

100% agree with him. Nice to hear some straight talk instead of pussy footing around with diplomatic speech.
“In the regular season we ended up as number four with more than twenty points less than the number one",-
-“You can run a p*ssy season in Australia and then still celebrate a championship".

He is right. Finals are a joke. That's what the Cup comp is for.
First past the post is the right way to run a H&A league.
Can’t back him on being a pussy on the piss though.

Just shows how confused the rest of the world are when we say don’t worry about the championship the real title is the toilet seat.

pjennings

Clarky has left SFC. No word on where he is going but I would expect to see him with the national team under GA.

Forum Phoenix

Just posted a link to this in the Australian football news not big enough for its own thread, thread.

Very happy to see him leave SFC.

Forum Phoenix

Roma might be too big for Arzani? Like any and all developing footballers, major priority is he needs to play regular first team football. Can he achieve that there?

Wombat

I agree with FP that Roma is too big for Arzani right now. As for DeSilva, he is not in the same postcode as Arzani atm.

JoyfulPenguin

I agree with FP that Roma is too big for Arzani right now. As for DeSilva, he is not in the same postcode as Arzani atm.
Has he ever been? For all the promises of his potential and such what has he actually shown? When he was at Perth he didn't really light up the league but was a decent young player capable of playing and not necessarily starting in the A-League, spent most of his time in Holland on the bench, and with us he had, and being very generous here, half a season of good games. He definitely has potential but he is not the 16 year old wonder kid anymore, now is the time when he needs to start fulfilling his potential or he will just be another Nick Ward or Kaz Patafta.

FFC Mariner

Go to Roma
Career goes to shit
Last chance at CCM
Goes not too shit
Gets ideas above his station
Sulks and refuses to play for us

Maybe he should cut out the middle man and come straight here?

Rowdy

FOMO
Too 'afraid' of missing out on what his Player Manager, Vinnie Grella might be able to wrangle for him.
- that & Daddy. :rolleyes:

Rowdy

ADELAIDE UNITED SIGN EXPERIENCED GERMAN MIDFIELDER:
1_630_1120_1_70_-News-GettyImages-927095982.jpg

Adelaide United have snapped up German midfielder, Mirko Boland, on a two-year contract that will see him in Reds' colours until the end of the 2019/20 season.

The 31-year-old joins the Club after spending the last nine-and-a-half years with German side Eintracht Braunschweig.

Boland amassed more than 300 appearances and scored 29 goals in all competitions for the Lions, predominantly in 2. Bundesliga as well as in the German top-flight and 3. Liga.

He was an integral player in Braunschweig’s promotion to the Bundesliga ahead of the 2013/14 campaign and went on to play 33 games, starting 29 of them in the top tier.

Boland said he was excited about the new challenge of playing in the A-League.

“I’m very happy to join Adelaide United - it’s a really new experience for me and I’m looking forward to what is coming now in this next stage of my career, Boland said.

“I’m a winner, I want to win every game, and I think these are the goals of the club.

“On the pitch I think the first thing that I have to do is to fight, to run, and then I want to play football.

“I want to bring the ball from the defence to the offence to create chances and get into the box to make goals.

“I will give everything that I have and after that we’ll see what we can achieve.”

Coach Marko Kurz, said Boland will bring further experience and quality to the Reds ' midfield.

"Mirko is a very talented player and someone that has played a lot of games in Germany", Kurz said.

We expect him to fit into our team very well with his style of football"

"Like with KEN (ILSØ), I know of Mirko and have followed his career, which was very good with Eintracht Braunschweig".

"Now he will experience a new challenge and we are fortunate that he has agreed to be a part of Adelaise United ".

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred