• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

A-League Transfers and Rumours

JoyfulPenguin

You don't get Eugene to be No 2
Think Bouzanis will be backup myself
I guess so, but Eugene was fairly awful this season and I thought Bouzanis did terrifically (apart from his horrendous racial slur). Anthony Caceras also on loan again from Manchester City as well as Paulo Retre released. Wouldn't mind Retre here on minimum wage is a good utility back up as he can play both right back and defensive midfield.

Big Al

I guess so, but Eugene was fairly awful this season and I thought Bouzanis did terrifically (apart from his horrendous racial slur). Anthony Caceras also on loan again from Manchester City as well as Paulo Retre released. Wouldn't mind Retre here on minimum wage is a good utility back up as he can play both right back and defensive midfield.
Suits PO model

Wombat

I thought Bouzanis was a B-. He probably got worse as the season went on. Good keeper but not completely convincing for mine.

JoyfulPenguin

I thought Bouzanis was a B-. He probably got worse as the season went on. Good keeper but not completely convincing for mine.
He isn't entirely convincing and prone to the old blunder, but he performed when he was given full confidence by the coach. With Galekovic breathing down his neck I don't think he will get that. Galekovic was also a shadow of the keeper he was for Adelaide last season and if City are paying more than $100,000 for him I don't think he would be worth it. A weird decision to put him on a two year deal as well, when you have keepers like Bray and Oldfield who would play for minimum wage I can't see it as the right move.

midfielder

Danny to Gent ... hope it happens one of the nicest blokes to wear a Mariner shirt and the shit he copped after the grand final against Newcastle and lost his spot in the Olympics add his little boy ...

Hope its true and it works out for him...

Big Al

Danny to Gent ... hope it happens one of the nicest blokes to wear a Mariner shirt and the shit he copped after the grand final against Newcastle and lost his spot in the Olympics add his little boy ...

Hope its true and it works out for him...
Was brilliant last year for SFC.

Now his son appears well he is playing well.

Pirate Pete

OK, so this isn't A League, but I didn't know where else to put it.
How on earth does this kid get a trial in England? Well of course I can read that Darrell Clarke used his contacts downunder.
Not wanted by an A league club? Or not noticed?
http://www.bristolpost.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/bristol-rovers-trialists-melksham-182291

Lewis Hall
An Australian who has never played in the UK before, Darrell Clarke explained after the Melksham match that he has used his contacts down under to get Hall on trial at Rovers.

He signed a deal with Heidelberg United last year to continue with the club during the 2017 season. The side play in the National Premier Leagues Victoria - one of ten regional leagues directly below the top level A-League.

Clarke also explained Hall has been with the club for a week now and he'll take a look at him in one or two more games.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred